• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Coming down off meth oh god

ibetweaking

Bluelighter
so i went through around 150 mg today which i bought for no prices of some pretty damn good crystal i must say
but i just ran out and have none to redose so rn im drinking til i cant walk and smoking some pretty good weed im bout to pop mirtazapine it usually helps with comedown

Anyways what helps you guys get through a nasty comedown from any drug i usually just tell myself "Im gonna get more and do it again so its not done forever" and use downers and weed til i pass out

Last edited by a moderator:
For no prices. You got screwed haha

Lol your lucky up here its the same price as coke no prices i live in canada if you were wondering

And the shit i got was pretty good i can get lower quality stuff for
no prices a gram

I concur with LucidSDreamr...benzos are my go-to for coming off any stimulants.

ganja may help you out. just get a good calming strain and you should be good to go. avoid the the concentrates

The come down fuckin sucks... I think weed is a big help. I also agree benzos help too!!

Ok, so between 2:00am and 10:00am I smoked some but mainly snorted .75g. I’m at work and the comedown is hitting me and my Gabapentin is at home. If I snort some more will I delay the comedown for awhile, hopefully until the end of my shift?

Ok, so between 2:00am and 10:00am I smoked some but mainly snorted .75g. I’m at work and the comedown is hitting me and my Gabapentin is at home. If I snort some more will I delay the comedown for awhile, hopefully until the end of my shift?

lmao terrible idea

you can stay awake for long, long periods of time using methamphetamine

when you are experiencing discomfort or anxiety/depression during a comedown you need to go through it, and get back to normal before continuing use. taking more in a state like this can work but sometimes what you're feeling is extreme blood sugar lows, nutrient and hydration deprivation, etc. and what you need is a good meal, hydration and some sleep.

I know everyone, every dose, and every gear is different but approximately how long does a comedown last? I always used to chase it with BTH or Xannies. Not this time.

Yea, obviously benzos are the best but if you can?t get them/fucking expensive per pill nowadays/doctor won?t prescribe them then Gabapentin (Neurontin) or Ive heard Lyrica (Pregabalin) but you?d need insurance for Lyrica because there?s no generic.

Benzos like xanax are a godsend when you're fucked on stims or going through any type of terrible comedown or you're freaking out on psychedelics. I do remember getting a few seroquel pills from an old friend and I only took half of one and I remember feeling like I was going to fall asleep and becoming completely sober and no matter how much more ice I smoked I couldn't get high. I didnt really enjoy how I felt on the seroquel so I tossed the rest out but xanax is by far the best for me imo

I know everyone, every dose, and every gear is different but approximately how long does a comedown last? I always used to chase it with BTH or Xannies. Not this time.

1-3 days? I’m the worst person to ask because I enjoy quitting meth, was never hard for me.

If I go to sleep I wake up feeling better. But I think other people fare worse.

1-3 days? I’m the worst person to ask because I enjoy quitting meth, was never hard for me.

If I go to sleep I wake up feeling better. But I think other people fare worse.

I'm much like Cap on this one. At my worst binge I get 1 or 2 days of mood swings and irritability. What he mentioned in one of his other posts further up is how important it is to push nutrition during your comedowns.

I know the thought off good is disgusting in wd/comedown states, but just try something light and push through it. Take lots of vitamins, magnesium, guzzle water (only water or sports drinks without any sort of added stimulant) and as the comedown starts to wane try a LITTLE 5-HTP for serotonin replenishment (NOTE: DO YOUR RESEARCH ON THIS SUPPLEMENT, IT CAN CAUSE SEROTONIN SYNDROME COMBINED WITH SERT RELEASERS AND EVEN OTHER RANDOM SUPPLEMENTS, BE CAREFUL AND LIKE I SAID GIVE IT SOME TIME FIRST). GABA may help take the edge off as well and can be bought at almost any supplement store.

Then lie down and try your damndest to sleep when you have the time. Get a sleep mask and earplugs if necessary. I've personally never had any trouble sleeping like Cap said as well. Provided your last dose was 12+ hours ago. I usually sleep like a baby for about 14 hours and feel fine.

If you're coming down from opiates, nothing will make you feel better but more opiates, to be perfectly honest (or at least in my experience). Though I hear Kratom works well for some people.

^^This thread is about methcome down not opiate comedown. I do agree with you about opiates. Cold turkey followed by attempted abstinence only had a max of a 10% success rate where as like you said, the only cure is more opiates. That is why Suboxone and methadone have higher success rates.

Meth come downs are nothing to me. I mean they suck but nothing someone couldn't handle. I mean under extreme radical obstacles it might sick more. But coming down n going thru withdrawals of Heroin are life threatening ime. But yea you got weed so man up bruh. Weed is going to fix everything. Just picture yourself coming down off Meth n not having weed,

I just try to take vitamins and some minerals before, during the intoxication and at night, all accompanied with food, and lots of water, also I score 2 or 3 benzos, if I get sleep problems, which I hate... sometimes neverthless all the preccautions, feel kind of lethargeous,tired, and a little confused... it really sucks, but you know everything comes with a price :p Also Cannabis Oil make magic ;)