• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Coming down off meth oh god

I typically just have a meal and take some chelated magnesium before hand, drink lots of water, eat a small, light meal after it starts wearing off, take a multivitamin and make sure I've got some sort of landing gear (booze, benzos, opiates, kratom, ketamine all work). Then melatonin to sleep, usually some herbal tea before bed as well. It usually works perfectly for me, but this is for orally dosed Rx stims, my days of crystal are far behind me, my brain just doesn't vibe with it anymore. It'll still help, but I never found that crystal comedowns were very easy to tackle without a loooot of benzos.

If you have the right diet and are are taking the right vitamins you should be fine and still be able to function. It is for those meth users who eat a bad diet, drink alcohol, smoke and dabble in other stuff too that usually have a harder time dealing with it.

The issue with taking vitamin pills suddenly is that it doesn't actually quite work unless if you have been taking them for a while.

For Meth - The vitamins that are recommended to be taking based on my own extensive research and findings from various drug forums, medical journals and other are as follows:

- CoQ10 - which is for heart health (I take the 150mg one)

- Magnesium Chelate (Make sure it is this one or the glucose one as it absorbs better) - Stay away from the oxide one as it doesn't absorb in your body well which is obviously needed for a meth comedown or overall.

- Vitamin D3 - Helps the bones and muscles

- Vitamin B12 - 1000mcg - Works well for the brain and there have been long term studies for meth users that it benefits the brain. I'd suggest taking this one always or making sure you have a good diet that encompasses vitamin B12.

- Vitamin Multi - Centrum 50+(Has more vitamins then the others)

- Vitamin C chewable tablets - Vitamin C is good to flush the meth out of your system

- Glutamine - This is beneficial too as a muscle recovery tool.

However nothing will beat healthy eating overall and proper sleep.

Please try to use meth for it's positive power and not go the other way.

Before use write a list of the things you will accomplish with it otherwise it will be wasted :(