• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How to get visuals on MDMA

A

Anonymous298375

Hey! I want to get visuals and or hallucinations on MDMA since there's no other drugs than super good Molly and weed where I live. I'm quite experienced with M, but have never experienced any visual distortions (only increased colors). All my friends that has tried M have gotten visuals (morphing and objects that aren't really there), even on low doses (100mg). One time I took about total 600mg throughout the night, started with a 200mg drop, then 200mg snort, then a final 200mg drop. Even then I didn't get any visuals. Is there anything I could do in advance to enhance the visual distortions?

Not trying to endorse unsafe practices but when I generally have more than you I get halluinations. Although very mild but noticeable.

Body size, Weight, Metabolism, Age would help....

MDMA's psychedelic effects are very mild so you should lower your expectations, they usually only increase light's brightness and color's vibrancy. Morphing is very unlikely to occur on safe dose of MDMA intoxication. The only hallucinations I experience on MDMA were the shadow people and sometimes you can see sunglasses on people, that's pretty much it.

What you are looking for effects wise should be achievable on MDA, especially realistic hallucinations of humans who aren't there and visual artifacts (color trails).

It's nothing mind blowing like an LSD experience, i.e. seeing a stainless steel door handle melt into liquid steel, hand movement teleportation, buddies hair color turning into a realistic deep blue die (happened to me on a trip).

Also in a HR perspective, if you keep dosing MDMA irresponsibly in an attempt to get stronger hallucinations, a long term comedown with nasty depression and suicidal thoughts is what you will end up having.

The only time I ever experience hallucinations from MDMA alone is when I take more than you honestly should. I thought I read somewhere on Bluelight that when MDMA is ingested it breaks down into 10% MDA. Perhaps that is where the hallucinations come from.

On another note, why is seeing sunglasses on people that are not wearing them such a common theme for people when they are rolling?

the only time i ever experience hallucinations from mdma alone is when i take more than you honestly should. I thought i read somewhere on bluelight that when mdma is ingested it breaks down into 10% mda. Perhaps that is where the hallucinations come from.

On another note, why is seeing sunglasses on people that are not wearing them such a common theme for people when they are rolling?

​archetypes

You could try one of these optical illusion things to get you started. Might work a bit
[video]https://youtu.be/LcpliVYfEqk?t=24[/video].

MDMA is not supposed to give visuals, unless you eat a ton--10% of which gets metabolized to MDA. Even then, they're not overwhelming. (Carefully), Try 2ct7 maybe? Even LSD requires hefty dosages to give visuals. Binging on methamphetamine will do it too... Of course, there's always shrooms, but they seem so tame to me. Smoked pot on the tail end of a methamphetamine binge really brings them out of the woodwork. I saw a glowing green rotating triangle in my dorm room once, and the pot was just schwag. Having had recently ingested LSD definitely played a part in that one.

Last edited:
You think LSD requires hefty doses to get visuals? What do you consider a hefty dose? Just curious. I have never taken LSD without experiencing some visuals but I have never taken less then 110 ug, although I admit the visuals weren't BAM face melting stuff.

You think LSD requires hefty doses to get visuals? What do you consider a hefty dose? Just curious. I have never taken LSD without experiencing some visuals but I have never taken less then 110 ug, although I admit the visuals weren't BAM face melting stuff.

Same here. Any dose starting from 100ug+ should be more than enough to at least give you some open eye visuals here and there.

Good morning.

I've had hardcore hallucinations in MDMA with doses + 250mg.
I'm going to give you some tips:

1. The light of the Moon provides a perfect grayish hue to confuse objects with others.

2. Consume some cannabinoid when you reach the plateau in MDMA.

3. Close your eyelids a little, in this way you get less information about the environment and hallucinations appear everywhere.

4. 150mg of Pregabalin after the peak triggers the hallucinations. The same thing happens with Pregabalina+Tramadol.

5. Reflect and clear the mind. The state of contemplation is the most appropriate to hallucinate in MDMA. Sit relaxed, quietly in silence, on some good rock in the middle of the forest a full moon day. Visions explode everywhere.

6. Low-medium doses provide lower hallucinations.
High doses are another story. Parallel realities are born in front of you: cities appear among the trees, people have piercings, tattoos, their hair grows and many other fun things. There aren't hallucinations of the psychedelic type 5HT2a, here there are no paths, fractals or patterns. In MDMA hallucinations are real, as if you daydreamed. It is very hardcore.

But be careful, friend. The doses necessary to have true visions can be dangerous, I don't recommend them. I've consumed 500mg in the forest, that's crazy.
The dose of MDMA you need to have real hallucinations is counterproductive.

DocLad

Last edited:
How to get visuals from molly? Close your eyes. I've gotten visuals this way on a safe dose but they were vague.