Stacking Drugs

BarryC123

Greenlighter
If I stack 15mg of Ephedrine with 15mg of Adderall 100mg of Phenylpiracetam together with Modafinil 100mg into a capsule for working out Etc. Would that change the duration of the effects? As Ephedrine/Adderall/Phenylpiracetam lasts roughly the same time 3/5 hours but if I?ve added Modafinil which can last 15 hours. All mixed together would that change the time? Or would the drugs that last 3/5 still last three-five just working out redose times so that it?s even throughout the day and so I can sleep at night.

Yes, they'd all last the same time, but would have a more intense effect than either individually.

Do you really feel like you need all of those just to workout though? Or is that only for certain occasions?

^What he said in terms of duration.

I tolerate stims very well compared to most but, damn, that's a little much to be using for a workout.

That's a fuck ton of stims unless you got a tolerance. The ephedrine alone would be sufficient for me. The adderall would be over the top for me. Don't have experience with the others.

What are you trying to achieve with that combo? Seems as though you may be able to get what you're looking for with fewer different products.

I believe in stacking (and do it often), but I try to always remember to look to achieve the most effective sought after results with the fewest steps.

Just a thought.