European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

SUP GUYS? Long time no EADD

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Hey guys, It's been a time since I lurked through EADD as it was really ghost town for a few months so I got to post all over the place but I miss you funny "cunts" (sorry if this offended you but I love your lad slang :)) ) So how are you guys doing? Everyone is safe and good? How about your usage? Has it gone up or down? Really just say anything, let's revive this subforum at least for a few hours :d

Hello BTS, well on my side things are pretty ugly, I relapsed on tramadol, now I got a poly drug addiction, I don't know why I made the mistake to combine it with some synthetic noids (here in Romania they are not as utterly strong and poisonous as elsewhere) so this ones are pretty safe, but not safer than weed anyway. I got this habbit because it would give me such a rush combined with tramadol that I can't describe a better feeling than this...

So here I am quitting my game tester job, leaving this city to go to my home town for a few months in order to come up with a coping mechanism so after I quit again I will be more resistent to the temptation. I even think of switching universities really and I consider hooking up with one professor from my home town to make my c++ skills even better so maybe I can find an intern post somewhere until I finish the university or if I switch I will finish that one.

anyways my mom is very supportive ( as she went through this situation with my dad who was an alcoholic and relapsed several times after being checked in rehab,he eventually died but that's another story) and she is ok with me not working or studying for a few months until I learn to control myself and I get better.

All I can say things are not good but they seem to get better in the near future, my contract will be over in 31 as I told my bosses that I quit and then I will head home and I hope everything will be fine, just I'm really scared of getting stuck in my hometown and not returning to this beautiful and big city.

Well morph we have all been there unfortunately, the road to sobriety is never easy believe me I've been there and done that so I know.

Wow Romania Ive always wanted to go there.

I am from South Africa and haven't traveled much I in fact have never been anywhere overseas but I hope to one day.

My dad was also an alcoholic who passed away in 2014 so I know how that feels :(

Nice to chat

Take care

<3
BtS

Mine did in 2013 so it wasn't that long time ago, but it does not matter anymore :D thanks for the kind words and take care too! the rest of the guys how are doing? fubar,julie,sadie,consumed,blondin,shambles etc ?

He Lil darlin! Sorry to hear of the Tramadol addition to the mix. Other than that how's things. Nice to see you back.

Things are good with me but suppose what your definition of good is though, right ;)

I'm hanging in there bud, cheers for asking. Good to see you back again :)

All good here what synth do you get there? Presumably not fent.

well synth noids but after having a psychotic-ish episode yesterday like i was a fool or riding my bike high as a kite on 1000mg trams and smoking some blends and I fell and I talked to someone I panicked but I don't now if it was real or not :)))) although it was a nasty experience it made me quit noids for a looong time or sure :)))

well currently I am getting all my opiates/opiods from a pharmacy, a 75 year old lady owns it,and her old software does not require a script ID or somethinglike that when she sells prescription stuff and we know each other since last year, my dad even made her the software and I was so surprised to find that out because she is as 180km of my home town, in the city where I work and study right now :))

Last edited by a moderator:
well tramadol,codeine without APAP ( which I don't like at all because I have a very ugly histamine reaction from it although I used to take good anti-histamines in combination with it),alprazolam,clonazepam,diazepam, maybe sometimes fortral and mialgin but those are called pethidine or demerol elsewhere I think, I can't make her to give me some morphine or oxy but for those I have a guy who has both legs amputated so he gives me oxy 80s old formula veeeeeeery cheap, I would tell you the price but it's not allowed :))) recently I got some morphine er pills but they gell up :( so no IV for me I guess :)) mainly she gives me anything that does not need a very special prescription. I can get maybe 5-6 boxes of trams + 5-6 of anything else at once really. she is a very nice lady and I enjoy discussing pharmacology with her, sometimes I help her with the computer her being so oldschool she does not know how to operate her database properly. she is a blessing and a curse really :))