• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Micro Dosing Mescaline.

Tried it for few days to a blah effect. I was taking 20-50mg of HCL extracted from TP. Messed up my tolerance a lot too. Decided to save precious crystals for deeper revelations! ;)

I have had a lot better results from microdosing Proscaline, about 4-12mg. I usually do incrementing dosage, so first day 4mg, next 6-8mg, next 10, next 12mg, then 3-4 days off of it. Lately I have been using it sporadically on days when I need extra stimulation without jitterness, some creative ideas and positive mood lift.

Personal observation about microdosing: only "speedy" psychedelics will do the trick effectively, so LSD (or alike), Proscaline, 4-AcO-MiPT are the best for this purpose IME.

for such a rare compound, I would save it and microdose something else!

Volsam, how would you compare Proscaline with Mescaline? Have you experimented with some other analogue? How do they work? Is it worth acquiring them?

DocLad

Tried it for few days to a blah effect. I was taking 20-50mg of HCL extracted from TP. Messed up my tolerance a lot too. Decided to save precious crystals for deeper revelations! ;)

I have had a lot better results from microdosing Proscaline, about 4-12mg. I usually do incrementing dosage, so first day 4mg, next 6-8mg, next 10, next 12mg, then 3-4 days off of it. Lately I have been using it sporadically on days when I need extra stimulation without jitterness, some creative ideas and positive mood lift.

Personal observation about microdosing: only "speedy" psychedelics will do the trick effectively, so LSD (or alike), Proscaline, 4-AcO-MiPT are the best for this purpose IME.

Yep, sounds like a plan.
"speedy" psychedelics huh? I have a shit load of 2.5mg DOM blotters, how'd that be?
Micro Dose would be...?
And would it interfere with my LSD MD...?
It isn't like I don't have enough Lysergamides to MD for quite a while, but I thought mixing things up a bit would "broaden" the experience and I had pretty much forgotten the DOM until just now, as a matter of fact I've never even tried it. I've done DOC, but not any DOM...SHIT, I gotta dig that stuff out!
Any one who's done DOC as well as DOM might give me some insight as to any subtle differences in the two compound as well.

Thanks again for chiming in you guys...you saved me wasting the last of my mescaline...WHEW!

Last edited:
Yep, sounds like a plan. "speedy" psychedelics huh? I have a shit load of 2.5mg DOM blotters, how'd that be? Micro Dose would be...?And would it interfere with my LSD MD...?It isn't like I don't have enough Lysergamides to MD for quite a while, but I thought mixing things up a bit would "broaden" the experience and I had pretty much forgotten the DOM until just now, as a matter of fact I've never even tried it. I've done DOC, but not any DOM...SHIT, I gotta dig that stuff out! Any one who's done DOC as well as DOM might give me some insight as to any subtle differences in the two compound as well.Thanks again for chiming in you guys...you saved me wasting the last of my mescaline...WHEW!
I think since DOM and LSD can both target at 5HT2A, they will have some cross tolerance. Not very familiar with the stuff though.

Of all psychedelic amphetamines I've only tried DOC and 3C-P and either of them would probably be a good microdosing agent, if taken very rarely, like once a month or so. I'd go for 200-300mcg of DOC or about 3mg of 3C-P. They are just too exhausting and interfere with sleep too much to use them frequently.

I never tried DOM (but sure would love to! 8)) but from what I understand it would be the best of all DOx compounds for utilitarian purposes, like microdosing. If you do try it, please let us know how did it go for you in comparison with lysergamides! ;)

Volsam, how would you compare Proscaline with Mescaline? Have you experimented with some other analogue? How do they work? Is it worth acquiring them?

DocLad

I've written a bunch in all big and dandy threads for corresponding molecules:
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/392410-The-Big-amp-Dandy-Proscaline-Thread/page7
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/656624-The-Big-amp-Dandy-Escaline-Thread/page5
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/553393-The-Big-amp-Dandy-Allylescaline-Thread/page15
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/archive/index.php/t-630226-p-3.html

Some people have strong body loads on them but not me - I love x-scalines, they always make me feel good and happy, so for me they are all worth acquiring! :D

I never tried DOM (but sure would love to! 8)) but from what I understand it would be the best of all DOx compounds for utilitarian purposes, like microdosing. If you do try it, please let us know how did it go for you in comparison with lysergamides! ;)

I've never tried DOM either, I work six days a week and don't have the downtime for an 18hr trip, so MDind may be my only chance.

Of all psychedelic amphetamines I've only tried DOC and 3C-P and either of them would probably be a good microdosing agent, if taken very rarely, like once a month or so. I'd go for 200-300mcg of DOC or about 3mg of 3C-P. They are just too exhausting and interfere with sleep too much to use them frequently.

I will let you know. in a few weeks. I think i will MD LSD and then 3-4 days later I will MD the DOM and vice versa...i will surely keep you posted though.

3C-P? never heard of it. Googled it, but got very little info, is it new?

I've never tried DOM either, I work six days a week and don't have the downtime for an 18hr trip, so MDind may be my only chance.

I will let you know. in a few weeks. I think i will MD LSD and then 3-4 days later I will MD the DOM and vice versa...i will surely keep you posted though.

3C-P? never heard of it. Googled it, but got very little info, is it new?

It is a three carbon amphetamine analog of Proscaline (hence 3C for 3 Carbons). I like it a lot, it is somewhat in between DOC and Proscaline. 8)

There is a link to Big and Dandy - http://bluelight.org/vb/threads/137139-The-Big-amp-Dandy-3C-P-Thread/page5

I took a small dose of san pedro tea for my first mescaline trip yesterday actually. The taste was horrible so I didn't end up drinking too much but I had a wonderful, calming threshold trip without any visual activity but lots of emotional processes going on and a general sense of peace and euphoria. I found myself sitting really still, talking more slowly and thoughtfully with friends and really enjoying tactile sensations and the way things tasted and smelled.

I've 1g of Mescaline HCl 97%. Obviously I'll go through the rectal route.
I'm not going to waste a milligram. 8)

Rectal 200mg would be a good dose, right?

DocLad

I've 1g of Mescaline HCl 97%. Obviously I'll go through the rectal route.
I'm not going to waste a milligram. 8)

Rectal 200mg would be a good dose, right?

DocLad

I'd go 500 minimum. You'll get two good doses out of a gram, IME.
If you do two then you'll be left with one Hellacious dose or two Meh doses.
500-750mg is my usual dose, but i have gone up to a gram or so, but that was a little confusing.
500 mg is a very nice dose though.

phuckingnutz, if you are talking about pure Mescaline (not a cactus extract, which is a mixture of Mescaline and various phenethylamines that are Mescaline-like) than 500mg seems a bit too much, at least to me.

I agree that cactus extract, on the other hand, starts to shine on it's own pass 400mg and up. And thats the reason why I prefer to save my M using MAOIs - I usually take about 100-150mg of Harmala seeds extract (Harmaline+Harmane+Harmine and others) and follow up in about 45min with 100-250mg (depending on desired results) of cactus extract. It changes the trip slightly making it fuzzier and earthier but I find it quite nice actually.
Without MAOIs, there won't be much of anything from 100mg of M.

By the way, have you tried DOM already? :)

phuckingnutz, if you are talking about pure Mescaline (not a cactus extract, which is a mixture of Mescaline and various phenethylamines that are Mescaline-like) than 500mg seems a bit too much, at least to me.

I agree that cactus extract, on the other hand, starts to shine on it's own pass 400mg and up. And thats the reason why I prefer to save my M using MAOIs - I usually take about 100-150mg of Harmala seeds extract (Harmaline+Harmane+Harmine and others) and follow up in about 45min with 100-250mg (depending on desired results) of cactus extract. It changes the trip slightly making it fuzzier and earthier but I find it quite nice actually.
Without MAOIs, there won't be much of anything from 100mg of M.

By the way, have you tried DOM already? :)

Nope no DOM yet.

BTW, the Mesc I have is, supposedly, very pure and it came from a very reputable vendor. And 500 was perfect for a nice manageable 12 hour trip. 750 is usually what I do(I had a 1/2 oz so I have been able to experiment quite a bit). Granted 750 is strong and a gram is too much really. 500 is a Goldilocks dose though...juuuust right.
500 is, IME, perfect...for me at least. IF I want to trip in a public space.
600mg and up doses are reserved for the river bed and an all-nighter.
What one does not want to do is end up with too little to trip on at the end. That is why I said 500mg, it comes out as two good trips as well as being a good dose.
As far as I know my mescaline was "pure" mescaline, or so it was billed by the vendor. It was pure bright white, but as for actual pedigree I can't say 100%.
I am sure others will have input on the subject, but I stand by the 500mg recommendation.

Last edited: