• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Looooong time drug culture enthusiast, just now registered

PNWFunGuy

Greenlighter
Howdy howdy howdy! Been in a real funk lately for various reasons so I'm looking to make some friends of the like-minded variety. Aside from internet research I'm self taught in virtually every aspect of my life. Drug culture is the only sincere connection I've ever felt aside from my best friend and hippie queen that led to my current marriage of 9 years. Dabbled (to say the least ;)) in virtually everything I've ever gotten my hands on so you'll find no judgments here, we're all here to improve in one way or another. Anyway, I look forward to getting to know you all and get my learn on. Thanks for having me!

FunGuy

Hey FunGuy welcome to Bluelight!

There is a Drug-Culture here on Bluelight, check it out. You might enjoy sharing some experiences you might have had with the friendly peoples over there.=)

Hey FunGuy welcome to Bluelight! As D said come over to drug culture, there are many interesting discussions about the lifestyle and such and if you have some interesting ideas start a new thread just read the guidelines before :D have much fun and make friends, this community is indeed lovely.