• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

spot the bluelighter from their voice v. 4.0

I got all the ladies right, and d's and myself... the rest of the guys I was totally wrong.

All the ladies...whoop!

Of course you did tubbs! ;)

I need to find my answer list. :)

Participants:

aihfl8
animal_cookie1
behindtheshadow12
bptubbs2
d's11
herbavore5
jessfr13
sadie3
shambles9
toothpastedog10
white_rose6
xorkoth4
zephyr7

Good Lord this was a doozie. You all know how to come up with some next level games.

Most def a LAVA worthy challenge.

..and I'm not using any of these hints as I think there's some subterfuge at work.
32.gif

In hind sight, seems like this one was pretty damn close too.

I got all the ladies right, and d's and myself... the rest of the guys I was totally wrong.

How did you manage to get Sham wrong? The only ones I got correct was mine ( because of an error when reading), sham from elimination, zephyr and BiTS because of region.

The men blew my mind. There was no way I was going to be able to identify them!

Some sultry voices in BL!

Lol forgot Sham was in this tbh, I got tpd too, bits and I were talking about this at the beginning lol, was quite a lot of fun.

You mean turn it into a song or something? Cause that's what was being talked about earlier. You could auto tune all of them into a song of some kind. :D

I didn't vote but given the above post, if I had, then my vote would quite simply have been:

#13 jessfr

=D

It meant that I wanted to sample your voice and stick it over electronic music. That's a good voice you're packing.

So who won? Custom title for them I reckon! :)

I missed two.

Can we have another one?
I'll do it if Tranced does!!!

I'm going to just submit a text entry, then people won't decipher anything from the accent or pitch

On a serious note, maybe we should go with another guessing game, but not this one (seeing as most the people would would take part did). This one went down pretty well.

Guess the poster from a photo of (roughly) where they live or a photo they've taken?
Or guess the poster from a description regarding themselves?
Guess the poster from a true story?
Or some kind of truth or lie game?

I like all 4 of those suggestions. Truth or lie would be really fun... or even truth AND lie, 2 stories, but you have to guess which is which?

Aw, I was all ready to make my vocal debut ;)
I'll partake in whatever is decided though
(Unless it's guess-the-moustache)

It's the 2 truths and a lie game, think the title is want to play a game?

Last edited: