• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

spot the bluelighter from their voice v. 4.0

Yeah, the deck was definitely stacked against you bits.

Honestly, I had xork as 4... now I've no clue lol.

You need to spend more time around academics! I bet Scrof would have gotten it right away too. :)()

Yeah I can hear it now that you've mentioned it... I just don't really know him as well as some of the others.

Man I miss scrof, I think he would've gotten a kick out of this.

It seems that everyone got it right.
TBH though I really didnt think I had an accent I thought we all sounded very neutral

You are all so clever :)

Haha to the rest of us I think your accent is quite extreme. =D South Africans, British and Australians and Americans all sound extremely distinct from one another even though we all speak English.

01 animal_cookie
02 d's
03 sadie
04 aihfl
05 herbavore
06 bptubbs

alasdair

Haha to the rest of us I think your accent is quite extreme. =D South Africans, British and Australians and Americans all sound extremely distinct from one another even though we all speak English.

I had no idea we sounded so distinct lol

Oh boy, I'm going to have to vote on this this weekend...

So much pressure! 8(

Nah you sound great you could read to me any day!
In fact I'm loving the accents very nice all

Oh that's right, you're in the Midwest part of "Missoura". (You're a Southerner, just sayin').

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/members/464446-bptubbs

You were my first rock solid guess, although aihfl was the most sure before you.

Academia, man!

(aihfl, it's not at all an insult -I hope you don't take it that way. I just thought, "that's aihfl".)

And BtS, if I can't pick out a "Zouth African", I'd be ashamed. ;)

Scrofula told me I sounded like Lisa Simpson in his head when he read my posts. Hmmm... :\

Oh I know I'm a southerner lol, no doubt there... although I don't think it's very noticeable in that clip.

01 animal_cookie
02 d's
03 sadie
04 aihfl
05 herbavore
06 bptubbs
07 zephyr
08 white_rose

alasdair

Tomorrow I say just reveal all the remaining names. The next two in order will identify all 3 remaining male voices. And the only remaining female voices are mine and bts, and it's probably not gonna be a huge surprise which is which ;)

Oh I know I'm a southerner lol, no doubt there... although I don't think it's very noticeable in that clip.

It's difficult for me to tell because I'm v familiar with Southern accents from TX, east to the FL/GA line up to the Mason Dixon.

To me they are quite distinctive, but I know some people from other countries can't understand them.

I once translated between someone fluent in English as language (not second) and a Texan. In English.

It was uncomfortable, but amusing. :D

Lol you should've heard me on meth... the faster I talk the more noticeable it gets... my buddy used to have to translate for me sometimes In stores.

And mines more that SEMO accent...

everybody:

01 animal_cookie
02 d's
03 sadie
04 aihfl
05 herbavore
06 bptubbs
07 zephyr
08 white_rose
09 shambles
10 toothpastedog