• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

spot the bluelighter from their voice v. 4.0

Maybe we can record a song and be a bl choir. Ali pick a song and we can make a nimber one hit!

For what it's worth I'm down to participate in round 2

If you'll have me , LOL.

And for the record, I will not wear the ring :(

I think we should still be accepting entries--the more we get in one round, the more difficult it will be to guess.

What say thee, Ali?

Not to mention a few of us haven't sent them in yet....

For what it's worth I'm down to participate in round 2

If you'll have me , LOL.

And for the record, I will not wear the ring :(
if you get it to me within a day or two, i'll add you to this round.

i have 6 of 11 so far. keep 'em coming folks.

alasdair

I really think we should all sing a verse of a song, send it to sj and he can put them all together and play some beats behind it as he is a music person.

It would be funny as fuck man

I cant either but it would be funny as fuck. Or maybe we could send sj a clip of playing a home made instrument and he can make up a tune.

Come on.

May as well think of ideas while the slow pokes get their voices in. Ive sent mine so ali if you havent got it can you let me know ta

^ I love this idea. I'll accompany myself on an oatmeal box with rubber bands for strings.=D

No I cant sing and I dont want peoples ears to bleed!

Meh, we can just auto tune anyone who can't sing. Nobody needs to be able to sing anymore :)

Hell if you want the noticeable auto tune effect you have to sing extremely poorly on purpose, which I find particularly funny.

Meh, we can just auto tune anyone who can't sing. Nobody needs to be able to sing anymore :)

Hell if you want the noticeable auto tune effect you have to sing extremely poorly on purpose, which I find particularly funny.

Umm ill think about it lol

C'mon folks, Alasdiar sent me the phrase and I sent it back within hours... and I had to find hardware.

Folks with smart phones in their hands should be done, and done.