xorkoth
bptubbs
d's
herbavore
toothpastedog
animal_cookie
zephyr
jessfr

i'll pick a passage and send a pm shortly.

thanks guys.

alasdair

Don't suppose we're allowed to paraphrase this stuff a bit? :)

I'll just assume no.

EDIT: Mines sent.

Last edited:
Suggestions on software to use to record it? (I'm on mobile).

Personally I just used a voice recorder app on my phone, then I just found the clip and send it as an email. All from the phone. I don't have a computer working right now.

Honestly it was super easy, took about 5 minutes from start to finish. Which is good cause I'm super lazy and I procrastinate so if it hadn't been that easy I'd have been likely to take ages to send it.

Honestly I don't think this is even an app I installed, pretty sure it came with the phone (galaxy s6). Just says "voice recorder" and stores the recordings in a directory on the phone called voice recordings or something.

Yeah I had that on my s5, but I'm running a relatively cheap burner now, I downloaded one, will get this done in the A.M. after work.

Hi ill send mine after work tonight ali i slept in shit

I couldn't figure out how to get the file off my phone and I don't have email set up on my phone (purposely) so I had to text it to Ali. What a dork I am.8)

I got in a fight with my bed... bastard knocked me out cold for 9 hours, off Friday so will send it in first thing in the AM

I couldn't figure out how to get the file off my phone and I don't have email set up on my phone (purposely) so I had to text it to Ali. What a dork I am.8)

It shouldn't take long to set up an email on your phone. I think you can setup a new Gmail account in a couple minutes.

Getting the file off your phone could be tricky, in my case it would have been easy cause it's an android phone and the voice recorder just stores the files in an easily found directory. But other phones and apps could make it a lot harder. In which case it might he easier to do what I did and just email the voice clip direct from the phone it was recorded with. Or if you have a PC, record it directly on that.

I know you said you already texted it, but this info might be helpful to someone else.

Something else I was thinking, can other people volunteer at this point? Because if some people end up having trouble submitting their voice clip we could keep a decent sized pool by letting people continue volunteering at this point, and including them if there's a problem. Just a thought I had. Unfortunately we don't have a website where we can just go and click it and record the voice clip and have it done, so I figured some people will have difficulty getting it done. Having back up volunteers could help with that if it were a problem. Up to Ali, just a thought I thought I'd throw out there.

Looking forward to seeing how this plays out :).

Yo alasdairm, come on let's add one more :) . With behindtheshadow we'll be a lot closer to gender parity.

Though either way I have a feeling accents and gender will probably make correctly assigning a lot of them pretty easy.

Thought it was even, isn't animal_cookie a lady?

Maybe, honestly I have no idea with probably half the names on the list. So I'm really just assuming. You're right I could be totally wrong here.

It's not my call anyway, though personally I'm in support of behindtheshadow getting a late entry, or at least being first in line if someone else can't do it for some reason.

Maybe, honestly I have no idea with probably half the names on the list. So I'm really just assuming. You're right I could be totally wrong here.

It's not my call anyway, though personally I'm in support of behindtheshadow getting a late entry, or at least being first in line if someone else can't do it for some reason.

I know for sure at least 5 of us are guys, and 4 are ladies... animal_cookie is the only one I'm not 100% on lol.

I too advocate the inclusion of bits lol.

Nah dont stress I can participate next time.

Fuck next time, this time! :)

Really you were pretty close, I only did mine I think yesterday, I don't know how many people have sent in their submissions but it's definitely not everyone. I don't see why it would be a problem. We'll see what alasdairm says.

Fuck next time, this time! :)

Really you were pretty close, I only did mine I think yesterday, I don't know how many people have sent in their submissions but it's definitely not everyone. I don't see why it would be a problem. We'll see what alasdairm says.

Cool :)