• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Not a brand new member.

chrispche

Bluelighter
Hi, I'm not a brand new member. But, I have become more active on here. So hi to all. This place is a welcoming forum. Thanks. I rarely take any kind of recreational drugs now, but I'm still fascinated by them and enjoy other people's trip reports and experiences. I don't trip any more. However, I still mix in circles of people that do. I'm the trip sitter now. Make cups of tea, coffee whatever for my friends while they are high. I have bipolar cyclothymia disorder so I must be careful with rec drugs now.

Once again thanks for the welcome.

Hey chrispche! Welcome!

You know I was first introduced to bluelight being described in someones trip report, he told me about the site, and loved it so much here that I never left. Its pretty cool to to hear the stories we read on here.

Glad to have you with us. :)

Hello Chris, welcome to bluelight! We are glad to have you here and don't worry about not using drugs anymore we have a lot of subforums for you like in the Community Category/Arts & Entertaiment etc. and about your bipolar disorder, we have a mental health subforum maybe you will find there people with your situation and look out for each other! here is the link: Mental Health , keep in mind that on the recovery forums you can also share how are you dealing with the sobriety and such! welcome again and have fun :D