• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Adderall experience and advice?

PandaVii

Bluelighter
Hey bluelight family, any time I seem stuck this is my go to and I?m hopping y?all can help. I recently dabbled in crystal (for about a month before I decided that is not my drug) ? anyways I am going through recent meth withdrawls (haven?t used for about a week and a half) but noticed I?m still very sluggish and fatigued. I found a bottle of adderall in my cupboard and figured I?d try to see if it would help me get motivated. They are 10 mg xr. I take about 60 mgs crushed orally at a time, but I?m not seeing any real difference in concentration or motivation. Sometimes I even fall asleep, the only thing that?s painfully obvious is the comedown assisted by anxiety and fast heart rate. I was wondering if I?m taking too much or too little, if there is a better way I should be doing this or if I?m expecting more of a ?dope? high that?s never going to really happen. What are your personal experiences on adderall and favorite or better ways to ingest it? Any info helps I?m just looking for any advice to get me up and going again. Thanks guys ❤️

How long has it been since you last stopped smoking meth, You say you've smoked it for about a week and a half for a duration of approximately a month but haven't specified when your last hit was and how much you were smoking, Any extra information helps.

I never smoked, I would orally ingest about 30 mgs at one time maybe dosing twice in two days. The last time was about 8 days ago and Iv just not been able to get my motivation back since. In a months span I probably ingested a gram and a half total.

It's not something to worry about eat well and get proper sleep(minimum 8 hours/day) and i expect in 2-3 days you'll be fine.Adderal just prolongs the recuperation

I never smoked, I would orally ingest about 30 mgs at one time maybe dosing twice in two days. The last time was about 8 days ago and Iv just not been able to get my motivation back since. In a months span I probably ingested a gram and a half total.

30mg is quite a significant habit twice daily.

My suggestions aree to stop both adderal and meth, part if which you've done already..

Don't use the adderall as a substitute just dissociate people who are bad encouragements in your life to stop the urge to form another habbit. You should experience minor withdrawals but keep pushing a few more days and they'll be gone. Be honest with your doctor, Mine surprisingly encouraged cannabis and mdma where I live providing it was responsible usage.

Meth nor adderall have therapeutic purposes.

A grram and a half is barely anything over a month you should have little to no withdrawal symptoms, I tend to believe firmly you want more meth that's the problem because you're blanketing yourself and substituting it with another stimulant..

Just go cold turkey you'll be fine.

We're here for support if you're having a rough time or want to offload some problems.

Give it another week and you'll be back to normal.

People often think that when they suffer from a drug withdrawal they need a similar one to overcome the obstacle.

Goes constantly with people who stop drinking to be addicted to Benzodiazepines.

You must become aware of yourself and stop using any drug until you are clean.

DocLad