Fertility

ElkHorn

Bluelighter
Have any of you experienced fertility problems as a result of using AAS?

I recently had the idea to have some of my semen stored to be used later in the event i caused irreparable damage to my testes. Obviously i'd like to avoid this happening to me, but in the off chance that i fell prey to this, i'd like to have a back up.

Looking forward to hearing your responses.

Thanks.

Some guys do struggle, and it is a known risk factor. You're unlikely to get to a point where you have zero fertility though, once you've had some time off cycle. But if you need that guarantee then I guess cryopreserving some would cover it.

Well I'm not familiar with steroids but a quick google search gave me this: anabolic–androgenic steroids.

I researched this area for almost a year before I got on and talked extensively to doctors and guys who had used or were on gear and had viability tests done when they wanted kids.

Personally, came to the conclusion that gear is very, very unlikely to make you infertile unless you had some pre existing issues to begin with that gear would only exacerbate.

Helped a guy about 8 months ago with a fertility protocol using HCG and HMG and successfully got his wife pregnant after a couple months while blasting so those hormones can be great tools as well

I knocked a chick up on trest and tren combined. I don't think I have to worry about anything lol.

Thank you for the responses.

I will look into cryopreserving some semen just as a way of hedging my bets, but i'm glad the overall risk seems to be pretty low.