Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

ive been to cambodia many times. ask me anything

blazejohnny03

Greenlighter
I ve been to cambodia quite frequently over the years. Last time was a couple of months ago. Shouldve gone to thailand but im saving that for my next trip. Ill be glad to answer some question you people might have. So lets trade some info. Whats thailand's scene like? really want to try some yaba. how is it?

Why do you want to try yaba? Unless I'm missing some crucial info, there's plenty of meth getting around in every part of Aus now. I had to babysit some fools on fucking yaba while in Indonesia. I wanted to break a bottle on them to get them to stop and go to sleep.

Also, what do you like about Cambodia? I thought the people were suprisingly honest and all around good hearted.

Fucking that, OP. Let me get some meff bound with caffeine in a pill I can't do anything with other than eat...
A redbull or two can be nice on amphetamines, but having caffeine mixed in with your amphetamines is shithouse.

I can't blame you for wanting to knock them out halif.

Yaba is nothing to write home about. If you're fantasizing about what a great high it'll be, you'll be disappointed. At one time, it was sold legally in Thailand and used mostly by truckers, so it can't be that intense or they wouldn't have been able to keep on truckin'.

The ingredients are methamphetamine (think low quality crank type), caffeine, binders, colouring, and vanilla to make it tasty, so why not just get meth? Smoking yaba on foil leaves a messy resedue and is quite wasteful. Injecting it doesn't wo
rk so well. I was foolish to even attempt it. You'll understand exactly what I mean when you smell it. That cannot possibly be good on the old veins.

The only thing Yaba has going for it is that it's cheap. For me, I also get to sleep that night. I know a few people who give Yaba away free of charge just to avoid dealing with it.

Hello!

You are just the man I've been looking for! I'm thinking about going to Cambodia in the next year or so. I've heard that you can buy hydrocodone OTC from some pharmacies, and opium from certain people/cafes. How true is this and do you think I'll have trouble scoring either of these things while I'm there? What is the scene there like?

^Just a heads up, we really want to give you hard reduction advice after you have the drugs. We cannot really tell you how hard or easy it is for you to buy drugs though...

Either way, use caution- in ultra unregulated drug markets, there are all sorts of shady players involved and the chance of you getting burned is increased. Something being OTC doesn't make it legit- use your well earned smarts when choosing what to take is my advice.