• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Long time researcher, first time Bluelighter

imnoscholarologist

Greenlighter
Hello all and thank you for allowing me to join the community. I have been using BL for years in search of all kinds of answers to all kinds of questions and finally decided to sign up. I appreciate that there is a place for people to share their experiences and knowledge with others who can relate. Understanding that you're not alone in this world makes a huge difference. I am still learning how to navigate through here so please bear with me. Im not sure what else to put in this intro other than I am a flawed human being with good intentions just like most everyone else. Looking forward to some stimulating conversation with you all!

Welcome to bluelight, i'm glad you decided to register an account to contribute to the forum. There's plenty of stimulating conversation to be had around here, so enjoy!
If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask mods (or admins), and i hope :)

H I'm not sure what else to put in this intro other than I am a flawed human being with good intentions just like most everyone else.

Love that.:) I think if we all could give each other this assumption, and accept it for ourselves, we would have a much kinder and happier world.

Thank you for allowing me to be a member of this forum. I have several health problems that I take medication for and allways enjoy research to new methods and medications that could possibly help me cope with my problems.