• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

How can I acquire dextro-naltrexone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

u423jkn4

Greenlighter
Hi,

I want to acquire dextro-naltrexone so I can perform a trial on its effectiveness in treating disease.

Naltrexone is an effective novel anti-inflammatory which seems to help with many autoimmune conditions. Interest in it for this use has grown massively over the past decade. Here's a journal article about this:

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10067-014-2517-2

And here's a quote from the above article:

> The hypothesis that naltrexone and naloxone operate via glial cells to exert their beneficial actions is supported by work with dextro-naltrexone. Dextro-naltrexone is a stereoisomer of naltrexone which is active at microglia receptors but has no activity on opioid receptors [26]. Dextro-naltrexone possesses analgesic and neuroprotective properties [27]. Therefore, the analgesic, anti-inflammatory, and neuroprotective effects of naltrexone do not appear to be dependent on opioid receptors.

Basically, if you read the discussion boards where LDN (low dose naltrexone) is discussed, you'll quickly realize that (1) it's a very effective treatment, probably due to the microglia receptor effects and (2) the side effects can be very prohibitive for a large number of people, and the are probably due to the opioid receptor effects.

So, I'd like to acquire and try dextro-naltrexone.

It is very easy to source a racemic mixture from China, but I don't know how to go about extracting out just the dextro- isomer. I would like to pay a lab or a chemist with access to a lab to do this.

Is anyone here interested? Does anyone know where I might be able to find someone? You would be contributing to the sum knowledge of humanity and helping to improve the quality of life enjoyed by hundreds of thousands of chronically ill individuals.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Sorry man, this is sourcing and that's not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.