• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

New to this from PA and NYC swm wondering what I can do if I got a horrible generic

Scorp1134

Greenlighter
Just filled my script off Adderall 20mg in PA from a new mom and pop pharmacy it's the worst generic I've ever had Mallincrofdt sucks with adderall and are good with their other generics. I'm 99% sure these aren't real and I'm pissed I would suck it up if they worked a little I really don't want to fight with this new pharmacy or have to call my new Dr but if there's a way they could test these I'd say do it I almost forgot the pharmacy also mislabeled the and put sandoz on the bottle? This crap only happens to me?lol

If they came from a pharmacy and you have a script they're real, and the difference between brands is infinitesimal at best, these drugs are FDA controlled, they're all held to the same quality standards.

This isn't New Member Introduction topic material and is a duplicate of your other thread. I'm just going to move it to Pill Report with the other thread

BTW welcome to Bluelight

Thanks for the advice bptubbs, I no these drugs are supposed to be FDA approved and I also know the companies use their own quality control but there's something not rite with these and I'm returning these back to the pharmacy. And white rose sorry just found this place when researching this medication my mind isn't functioning rite because there's something wrong with this generic