Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Meth vs E

Leontran9988

Greenlighter
Hello
Sorry for the grammar mistakes (English is my 2nd language). So i?ve tried meth and ectacsy before and enjoyed both very much. I?ve used meth twice and been rolling for a plenty of times, my question is why people would prefer meth more than e when from my experiences both high from rolling and smoking meth are very much similar ( makes you more social, great sex, etc...) knowing that meth would cost way more harm to your body than E.

MDMA is more neurotoxic than meth, and dopamine receptors heal more easily than serotonin receptors do.

The only thing that MDMA has over meth is frequency of use.

I disagree, just look at all the faces of meth photos and tell me why you never see e-tards looking as fucked up and picking their flesh to the bone. But to answer the op, the reason is because meth can be used frequently while you can only use molly once in a long while otherwise you don't get the effects.

I was heavily into the meth scene for years, and I've literally never seen anyone who looked even close to as bad as the faces of meth pictures.

Working at an interlock instalation office (for those who don't know, they are breathalizers the state makes you install after a DUI), we'd see LOTS of people who look just like those scare photos, because meth doesn't show up on a breathalizer. I think we had more meth addicts than we had "scary looking" meth heads, but it is a stereotype for a reason. My partner works at a homeless shelter and sees it too, but not only are there a handful of people who look straight edge and are meth heads, but there's also the toll homelessness and poverty takes on people.

Like, is it the meth that makes people's teeth fall out, or is it dry mouth that leads to gum disease? I legit don't know.

Meth and mdma serve different purposes.

I would use meth for a social outing where it is irrelevant what others are on. I would use it if i wanted to socialize many hours. I would use it if i wanted hard, full on marathon sex.

Mdma, i would use in a more trusted low key social setting. Or one that i wanted to connect with lights and music to dance. Not a party with many people all on different levels.
Mdma isnt great for a 12 or more hour event, it isnt possible to maintain the high for that time. Of course you can add other drugs.
Mdma sex, firstly is very difficult on the peak. I simply lose interest, unlike most drugs for me. However, on the decline, it is game on. It is less intensive and hard but more creative and sensual.

They serve different purposes and scenarios imho

MDMA causes more more damage to the serotonin receptors in the brain, whereas meth causes damage primarily to the dopamine receptors. As I said serotonin receptors take much more time to heal than dopamine receptors. There is a reason it's recommended to space out your rolls.

If I had done E nearly as heavily and frequently as I did meth i would be much worse off.

you can smoke meth every weekend for years and chase squirrels every time

mdma loses its magic fast