• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Random Photos You're Enjoying Today

CFC

Bluelight Crew

As per the title, just post a picture/photo (doesn't have to be your own, could just be one you've spotted somewhere online) that you're digging today.

It's an unseasonably sunny day today in the UK, and the BBC's been posting up a load of pics that have been sent in.

I loved this one:

_101182452_airmyn_redthegolden.jpg

Last edited:
aHR0cDovL3d3dy5zcGFjZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzAwNS8xOTQvb3JpZ2luYWwvaHViYmxlLTIwLWFubml2ZXJzYXJ5LTEwMDQyMy0wMi5qcGc=

Mountains in space. Mountains of star-forming gas.

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5zcGFjZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzAwNS8xOTQvb3JpZ2luYWwvaHViYmxlLTIwLWFubml2ZXJzYXJ5LTEwMDQyMy0wMi5qcGc=

Mountains in space. Mountains of star-forming gas.

Always loved those Hubble photos. It's impossible to grasp that those formations are 400 trillion miles wide from the pictures

^ If thats the one near Cairns its very touristy and not serene like those pics.

^ If thats the one near Cairns its very touristy and not serene like those pics.

The first image is from Rio Secreto Nature Reserve outside of Cancun and the second is the Naica mine in the northern state of Chihuahua, but I took a look at pictures of crystal caves in Cairns and those looked pretty serene too. Thanks for the heads up.