• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Question about rolling 2 days in a row.

Joedahoe

Greenlighter
What's up BL, never posted on here I think but always read through. Much love and appreciation to everyone who spreads the knowledge. Anyway, I loved beans for a long time at a young age when "molly" hit the scene I was very skeptical till I became familiar. My question is, I was using beans and pure mdma back maybe 2 years ago lost a connect and hadn't gotten it since (maybe a weak pill or two in those 2 years) for the first time yesterday I split 2 gs in caps and took 1 130mg dose in the morning around 8. Peaked a few hours later popped another 80 mg around 8pm and another 40mg about an hour after that. It was a great day. As I've grown older I realized the very mind opening effects this has, it was just great. Anyways I know I'm supposed to space out rolls but since I haven't done it in so long I was wondering if I could roughly do the same dosage today or a little less than yesterday and be cool? If I do redose today I definitely won't be rollin again for minimum a month or two. Thanks for any answers or experience. Much love

A minimum of 1 or 2 months? Honestly, that is abusing MDMA or any liberator. A few years ago, when I discovered MDMA with my friends, we abused him, we even took days in a row ... result? A year with severe depression, personality disorders, anhedonia and social phobia. MDMA is wonderful until an incorrect consumption destroy your neurons.

If you want to learn the lesson like me, along the difficult, wasteful and implacable path, go ahead, you can take those patterns of consumption that you mention as a starting point. On the other hand, you can listen to me and enjoy MDMA for the rest of your life.

I recommend no more than one MDMA trip per year, some people will say that I am very conservative, and they are right. I prefer some trips throughout my life before seeing my brain burning in a short time.
All this I tell you from my own experience.
You will find many tips in different forums on the appropriate supplements for the use of ecstasy before / after. Use them without excuse.

Trying to pursue the sensations offered by MDMA is a complete mistake, you will go down, and if you are not careful, unfortunately you will not be able to continue enjoying it.

Friend, these drugs are no joke, our mind is a precious treasure that needs to be pampered every day.

DocLad

Last edited:
I hear you doc, definitely respect your opinion and perspective. My breaks in between can definitely be increased but I guess my bigger question is can I go again tonight and not see a lot of damage if it's my last night for a while? Today I woke up kinda groggy with a light headache but nothing serious. And yeah your right I know a lot about people over doing this and jumpstarting there brain in a whole new way no one wants to feel. Appreciate all the help.

I took Molly last night for the first time since it was E and loaded with a bunch of crap. It was amazing and yeah I want to do it all the time. Most fun I've had in as long as I can remember. I did feel super depressed today, but I guess that's to be expected. I wasn't planning on it, but I did some coke as well. Man, I was feeling awesome. I know it's stupid, but I'm just being honest. I have another Molly pill and I'm so tempted to take it tomorrow, but I'm going to do my best to wait as long as I can.
In my younger days I had a major problem with E, I was taking it 3-4 times a week and it fucked up my brain big time. I don't think I've recovered since. Anyway, it's a slippery slope, as with all drugs.
Be safe, have fun.
It's nice to be able to post with people that get it, I think that's the point of my post. Peace.