• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's the weirdest place you've caught yourself nodding out?

kingshawaiian

Greenlighter
I woke up placing an IV catheter in a patient at work once. Not one of my proudest moments lol

Guitar Center lol.

My friend shot me up then we decided to dick around there because we had nothing else to do. Apparently we walked (err, shambled) through the whole store with my buddy playing all the instruments. All I remember is trying to play a piano, which I don't know how to play at all.

A party about 80 miles from where I lived, no clue how I got there, just remember a friend of a friend saying something about a party, then bits and pieces of a ride. When I woke up he's passed out drunk, ended up riding getting this random ass girl to give me a ride home for a few pills.

Umm first place that comes to mind (just because humorously ironic) is a coffee shop lol. Which, if memory serves, happened on multiple occasions lol.

I will say, your hospital work story is rather disturbing...

-PA

In traffic on gratoit and 8 mile trying to get to college. I'd nod out and then come to just in time to hit my brakes and not rear end the car in front of me. Not one of my proudest moments.

In the pit at an Eyehategod show.

how is that even possible lol
i used to hate nodding at na meetings, but think worst was falling out continually at a heroin anonymous meeting. what the fuck was i even doing there
nodded through a few xmas dinners in front of the whole family, would immediately go pass out on the couch after dinner. not super obvious