• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Need answers I'm lost,

Babynikki

Greenlighter
I've been in a relationship for 13 years been engaged for 9 of them we have 4 kids together, I believe my fiancee is doing meth, he recently started in Aug of 2017 at first I thought it was cheating but his behavior is alot different he never really disappears, my question is I've never done drugs but I'm feeling all the affects of the meth is that possible I've been reading on Google for a long time and all answers are different, I think he was smoking it now sniffs and smokes, I've done 2 drug tests from him from over the counter at a pharmacy when he first started and it was negative, I'm confused, he doesn't eat all day just drinks coffee heart racing sweats bad at night his body temp gets very hot breaking out with sores and pimples on back, he nodes out, his eyes constantly blinks while watching tv or sometimes he spaces out to the tv, his eyes constantly are itchy he smokes weed as well, but more then normal, (Is there a way he coulda possibly drugged me or maybe me going into a room where he smokes I just started sweating bad now at night my body temp gets very hot, I wheeze alot I'm having depression bad, I hardly have a appetite I have headaches almost everyday now and are hard to get rid of, can someone please fill me in and thank you so much

So sorry to hear this

No, you wont feel the effects of someone elses drug use

You are probably very stressed and the symptoms you describe are classic signs of major stress.
Your boyfriend needs to admit he has a problem, and get help. You need to talk with him and if you dont like the life style he lives and share no economic interests and children with him you should walk on out the door.