Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

MDMA + Ketamine - First Time - MDMA and Ket led me to a bad time

Jevx

Greenlighter
This happened to me a few years back when I started to expirement with drugs (other than weed). I did MDMA for the first time and my buddy ended up giving me more than what I should of done. Idk the dose he gave me. Anyway, I rolled my balls off into oblivion to the point where I never really had a come down I just stayed up for 2 days. That second day (night) I ended up doing more MDMA. (I now know the dangers of doing this, I was very stupid) I rolled like usually but not as hard and things were a little different this time. Walls were breathing and objects were moving like i was on a ship in a rough ocean. I was so fucked up i was convinced my buddy had special walls to make them move lol So the morning comes and I?m in my comedown. Safe enough to drive home. My buddy gave me some ket and said to do VERY little cause it?s potent. I made 2 long but skinny lines. Snorted the first one and INSTANTLY felt weird. I was like damn this crazy, stupidly I did the second line and shortly after my body locked out and I couldnt move. I was still standing at this point but could move my legs. I had to walk like a penguin to my couch lol as I?m sitting down I notice my coffee cups on my window sill we?re spinning doing almost an 180. It was so real. I was freaking out BAD. At this point I realized that the MDMA was defiantly still in me and helped boosted this effect. Objects in the room were getting very big as if they were coming at me. My dad has an antique snow shoe on the wall and I thought it was going to hurt me. I still couldn?t move. I thought I started to hear voices which triggered me to start seeing shadowy figures in my peripherals run across the room and peek around corners at me. At this point I was i was completely gone. I gathered courage to move my arm and turn on me tv and turned the volume up to flood out my surroundings. It worked... for a few seconds. Once I focused on the tv it felt like some one was behind the couch lifting it trying to get me to fall off. I ended up grabbing the sides for my life. Shortly after that I pretty much went into my own world and I forgot most of this part but it wasn?t as bad and when I came to it was instant. A snap of finger I was back to normal. To this day I still get weird vibes being in that room. It?s liveable, but still very very weird. I?ve done ket by its self a few other times after this but didn?t get as messed up and really enjoyed it. I would love to do more but its hard to find and when I do find it I feel like it?s being over priced. Around $100 a gram in my area? Maybe a little less if you have good connects. Anyways, thanks for reading!

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_mdma
substancecode_empathogens
substancecode_ketamine
substancecode_achs
substancecode_dissociatives
_combo_
explevel_firsttime
exptype_negative
exptype_difficult
roacode_oral
roacode_nasal

Last edited by a moderator:
I have had great moments in MDMA and in Ketamine. MDMA I no longer use it, I like more the amphtamine counterpart MDA and its analog 6-APB.
The Ketamina ... they are things of another world, very powerful and strange trips. 8o

I have never mixed them, maybe in the future I will give you an opportunity.

Good trip report.

DocLad

I would love to try MDA or any other MDxx. Defiantley waiting a while before I decide to mix the two. Maybe I never will

Well, I would not do it the way you did in the past either. I'm very careful now when I prepare a trip ... food, dosage, company ... and many other variables that I like to take into account.

MDA and 6-APB is like MDMA, but they last longer and feel more psychedelic, although MDMA can be psychedelic at times, especially in high doses (+200mg), but the hallucinations have a different character in MDMA, you simply penetrate another reality, it's incredible.

This year, on my birthday (30 years) I took 75mg of 6-APB rectal HCl with my wife and in the tail of the trip we vaporized AB-PINACA. This was bestially psychedelic in the best possible way, very hard and challenging for both of us, and very rewarding.
Maybe next year I try with Ketamine, 50mg should be enough to break throught to the other side.

DocLad

No what I did in the past was foolish. Definitely had a psychedelic experience first time with the mdma tho. Going in and out of reality it was crazy. Dont remember much but definitely saw my buddies towel on the floor turn into the shape of a cat in my peripherals everytime I looked away lol Thanks for sharing. And I’ve come to learn that mixing anything with Ket will make the Ket kick in way harder. Key bumbs are all you need

Excuse jvex, what is Bumbs? the translator doesn't translate that word for me. :p

DocLad

MDMA with ket was my favorite drug combo. During the come-up of MDMA, it helps with anxiety. At the peak, you get lost into waves of pure pleasure. And on the come-down, it's so trippy and visual. Helps a lot with depression too.

Trogere, would you say that you used Ketamine at the beginning, at the top and at the descent? Or are you simply describing the effect K has during those 3 moments?

As a first time with the Combo, what would you recommend?

DocLad

Trogere, would you say that you used Ketamine at the beginning, at the top and at the descent? Or are you simply describing the effect K has during those 3 moments?

As a first time with the Combo, what would you recommend?

DocLad

Sometimes, I had some anxiety issues during the come-up of MDMA. When that happened, one or two small bumps helped a lot. I remember a few trips in which I continued to redose ket during the peak of MDMA, one time in particular during an after-party (did LSD and speed the night before), over 2 strong pills, it was so visual. Totally immersive closed eyes visuals, I was seeing was looked like the matrix behind the earth and the world. Another time, on top of 3 good pills, it was pure waves of pleasure. The morning after these 2 trips, I went with big lines of ket, immersive 3D visual trips down the hole, and then a good sleep. Waking up refreshed and feeling good after 10+ hours of sleep, with an afterglow.

I recommend saving a decent amount of ket for the come-down in a calm private setting. It will bring some nice psychedelia. Much more visual than only ket.

If you start doing tiny lines during the MDMA come-up, be careful, it is very easy to compulsively redose and overdo ket. Ketamine is better with moderation in public.

Last edited:
For my Ket is never visual, and I never take more than 100mg nasally, simply the body burden is overwhelming for me, not in the bad sense either.

It's possible that I try this combo next time. With 50mg of Ket I would have enough, I am very sensitive to this substance. In fact, on my last trip I took 50mg + 30mg and it was strong. Yes, the effects in me are focused on the bodily sensations and the loss of verbal communication ... perhaps if it increased the dose would have visual effects? Do you mean CEV or OEV?

DocLad

In my first few times with ket, I had open eyes visuals, but it was more about the room seeming small/wide than seeing things that are not here. I remember one time I did mdma+lsd+ket, and looking at a tree at night was so awesome.

Later, I started doing bigger doses of ket in my chair/bed, and it was mostly closed eyes visuals. Internal experiences with not much input from outside, what most people call k-holes.

I would assume maybe around 150 mg would put you in a k hole if you don’t abuse. Erowid says 1mg per lb but you gotta factor in purity. Best bet just work your way up every 10 minutes or so until you reach it and try to remember how many mgs you did lol

80mg seems overwhelming to me. I usually take 2-3 times of K per year, so my tolerance is practically nonexistent.

K-hole would be the feeling I get from Ketamine with 80mg but intensified? Or the trip changes completely and it is a very different feeling?

Sincerely, it gives me a little fear. With 80mg everything is so strange ... I don't even want to imagine twice that. 8( lol

DocLad

In the k-hole, you are totally in your head. I remember one time, I was sitting on a confortable chair, but in my mind, I was in a roller-coaster, I was feeling the acceleration and being pushed on every side. Another time, I was in a place very similar to the film Matrix, where all the bodies are plugged into a system to collect their energy, I was shocked when coming down. Usually, it wasn't scary.
Another time, I was visiting a factory hours of road away from where I was laying down. Another time, I was driving in a big snow-storm. A friend of mine went to the moon on ket.

One thing I loved from ket is the rapid onset. You take that fat line, and it doesn't take long, you start to feel something, and bang you feel like coming home. There was a familiar feeling in ketaland.

But, be careful. Ket is very addictive and it will change your personnality fast. I'm lucky that I was shown during a trip that I had to stop ket, or I would always be stuck at the same place in my life. This other world is so fascinating, it's easy to get lost into it instead of living our lives.

Last edited:
Yes, well, for me no dissociating substance is addictive. I think a lot after a single experience, I just do not understand where the addiction to these states of consciousness grows. I think I would go crazy trying to integrate so many experiences at once.
With the only substances that I fight a little more in that sense is with opiates, but I rarely use more than once a month.

What you describe about the K-hole reminds me of sage at high doses, but with Salvia it is pure dysphoria. Very unpleasant.
I guess the feeling you describe is like dreaming ... right? Is it a lucid dream? Do you know that you have taken K at that time?

DocLad

Usually, I had some awareness that I was on K, or at least I was an observer and I wasn't emotionally implicated in what I saw, except a few times like that Matrix trip. If I had pushed it with LSD like I have done with K, I'm sure I would have in ended at the hospital at some point. It's crazy how you can be gone so far on K without fear or panic.

Ketamine addiction is real. I was a poly-drug user. I had a mild psychological addiction to MDMA, I never craved speed or GHB or coke but I wanted more ket. It's very easy to use it compulsively, and when it was gone, I wanted more. I heard of people having bladder problems at young age because of K.

The headspace on Salvia is different. I didn't breakthrough many times. I had a crazy trip on MDMA+Speed+coming down on ket, where I smoked salvia, where I felt a female consciousness taking care of me and then I blacked out, it was a beautiful experience. Usually, there was a physical feeling of shifting through dimensions and a nice afterglow, but I didn't push it too far with salvia. There's an euphoric and warm feeling during the come-up of K that is not there with salvia. Also, there was a fever-like feeling during salvia trips.