• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Photo Contest Round 395: Shadows (VOTING CLOSED)

Who's shall become BL's resident Shadowmeister?

• bptubbs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CFC

• BehindtheShadow

• Xorkoth

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • mal3volent

• Herbavore

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Globetrotter

• White_Rose

• aihfl

• Buspersons Holiday

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • hydroazuanacaine

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let's revisit trees once autumn is in decaying bloom! I'm for that.

Also, a Halloween special contest!!

It is NEVER too early to plan Halloween!

Congrats Xorkoth. I had some good eclipse pics (actually drove to SC to see it) but my camera equipment got jacked last fall.

Also I loved your contribution, Hydro.

Sorry for my random post earlier. It would seem I'd been on the previous page of this thread.

Congratulations Xorkoth!!! Well deserved my friend <3

Tanks you. :)

I took a picture of the dinner I made last night just in anticipation of this new topic. I'll probably end up using something else though. It was baked salmon on a bed of rice and stir fried asparagus, corn and bok choy. :) So good!

Kinda wish I still lived back home. Some possibilities in the corn fields. Growing green beans. My aunts fruit trees.

Hmmmm, wonder if her chickens would count ;)

Certainly the eggs though.

With food there are endless possibilities. In it's raw state, in dishes, as they're being cooked, being eaten. I could go on and on.

Food is a great choice Xorkoth! I'm really looking forward to the contributions on this one.

I've always known, in my heart of hearts, that I would one day become... Shadowmeister.

Thanks guys! :)

Hmmm... I'm wondering what people think about these potential topics? I don't really want to just pick a category because I'll naturally gravitate to ones I particularly like photographing that I may or may not already have good examples of to choose from.

• Insects
  • Plants
  • Trees
  • Light (maybe too close to shadow though)
  • Action/Movement
  • Anyone else have an idea they feel strongly about?

What about double theme such as Nature vs. Urban?

i am way too late but congrats xorkoth!

MrRoot, was your pic above spontaneous or posed?

I think it is far beyond the time when Xorkoth gets the Title of Shadowmeister ! When will the title change occur?

I think tpd has something going on. I think he suggested in TPH that someone else should get the next round going.

and yeah, the shadowmeister probably ought to get his title soon . Wouldn't want him to lose his temper...

Yeah, you wouldn't like me when I'm angry... I could banish senior staff to the shadow realm. Wait... I need to be shadowmeister first, damn it! Catch 22.