• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

no wonder the OD levels in the UK are rising for fentanyl

What about fentanyl lozenges? heard theyre incredible, like the closest pain med you can get to heroin

... I should think it reasonably easy for a seasoned opioid user to tell the difference between oxycodone and fentanyl. The very short half life of fent, as well as its cold, kinda clinical, sterile sort of feel serve as giveaways

That.

Fent honestly feels nothing like gear. Unless you are getting the shittiest scag of all possible bags then consider yourself winning if you "miss out" on the stuff. Really does feel cold - not only emotionally or psychologically but also physically. Did for me anyway.

I used to get 'em chucked in free with every box of oxy I bought and wouldn't pay cashmoney for the stuff tbh. Knocks you out for sure but not only doesn't feel particularly enjoyable but is actively dysphoric ime. Pretty much the polar opposite of oxy in every way - every way worth having anyway.

Never did understand why people have such a fetish for it - or at least the notion of it, I guess. Such a shame that it is even thought of as a viable cut for street gear. Whole lotta junkies never gonna know what opiated bliss feels like.

It seems to be a trait of the fentanyl family. Alfentanil and lofentanil were better than the original, but certainly not things to fuck about with casually, especially lofentanil.

I wouldn't go quite so far as to call any of them (at least, not that I've tried, which would mean fentanyl, remifentanil, alfentanil, lofentanil and possibly sufentanil, not sure on that last one, but seem to recall it might have been used as pre-op anaesthesia once, if so then I don't rate it much either) actively dysphoric. But certainly not really what one would call the grand prize of opioids. Actually, all things considered, the ones that have their origin as poppy derivatives, take some beating. The morphine esters quite deserve their popularity IMO, and in the case of dihydromorphine esters, 6-monoacetyldihydromorphine would probably be the most euphoric I've ever tried, closely followed by dipropionylmorphine, although methadone, of the synthetics is one I rate very highly indeed; oxy not so much.

I find it good enough as either an analgesic or for keeping physical withdrawals at bay, but there is bugger all rush if injected and its pretty devoid of euphoria. Quite a let-down really. Its more practical though in some respects for pain given the way the NHS is and that doctors seem to be on the whole, too stupid to take bioavailability into account, with the oral BA of morphine being as shite as it is.

Perhaps he meant that it was good in doses that didn't OD him?

As for making an arbitrary decision that something has been adulterated, I should think it reasonably easy for a seasoned opioid user to tell the difference between oxycodone and fentanyl. The very short half life of fent, as well as its cold, kinda clinical, sterile sort of feel serve as giveaways IMO. Especially the short duration of action. To say nothing of potency, it might well be the case that a weight insufficient to be active of a given drug proves active if it contains fentanyl or one of its relatives. I've had H that was obviously tainted, could taste H when smoked, but quantities that would, with my tolerance, have been completely inactive even at 100% purity.

cheers mate, exactly what I meant. and fyi yeah ive had naloxone shots from a methadone OD and woke up in withdrawal, know what its like, been there, seen it happen to others.... youre talking to a hardcore opiate user

and yh oxy for me is nothing like as powerful as what that effect was

The only good thing about a nalxone shot is it only lasts an hour or so enough time to get straight again. Unless they keep giving multiple shots......still better than being brown bread.

Same here ... it comes on fast when you suck and chew on one of those patches... but very dangerous

Thankfully I've no experience of naloxone. I know I'm alright with some pretty hefty doses of opioids, though, but oxy to me has a similar sterile, clinical sort of feel to it, that and it has a nasty tendency to worsen my seizures. I tend to wake up part way after it wears off and end up in the middle of a myoclonic or atonic seizure. Methadone I like in particular, probably for its NMDA antagonist effects, one of the very few opioids that does a damn thing for the neuropathic pain I'm stuffed with,

Interesting you say that I have a mate who is an amputee and he much prefers methadone to oxy'sand much else seems to be an excellent pk in certain circumstances.

Yeah, it actually works for neuropathic pain, I had surgery on my knee and they fucked up, left me with a permanent spasm of my calf, and painful paraesthesia down my lower leg, morphine, oxy don't touch it, but methadone works a treat.

I'm so glad I don't have a habit anymore, as it's just too hard to know what you're actually putting into your veins.

Some of the stuff I have been getting of late off one guy is weird, on the foil it does hardly anything to you BUT you cook that stuff up & shoot it we are talking about a whole new game & I am not new to gear shall we say.

It hits the top of your head before you even got the 1ml empty without even "back-flushing" to make sure it's still in & it lacks the tingle/pins & needle feeling for some reason, it feels like someone has just cut the top of your head off & filled it with cement. I have over the last few weeks fallen off the chair on taking a shot as it hits. God knows what is in that damn stuff & I was not one to use needles that much before but the last few bags I have been right round to my mates & into the hand veins it goes.

Seen this damn stuff knock several users flat on their arse over the last few days & these are people that use daily, several times a a day too, I think god is looking over me as I am still alive at this moment.

It's my B'day on Wed's so as per usual I am having a private head party for which I have finally completed the shopping for. I already have a nice pot of weed and piece of hash I have stashed and this morning I went to get few junky bits , a couple of stones for Wed's morning and 4 bags of gear for the end of the day (I have bought myself 2 brand new films to watch during the daytime, which will go nicely with the ganjee).

Of course, in order to help me hold my wad for the next 48 hours I picked up an extra stone and 2 bags for right now,as it's really difficult to put all the effort into seeing a dodgy dealer and then having to put away all the spoils upon experiencing the relief of returning home. The stone was meh, no problem with it whatsoever but I had a milligram of clonazepam very close to midnight which may have dampened its effect a little. The gear is spot on, really dark chocolate brown with a few hard chunks that havn't completely pulverised unlike most of the material. Cooks up fine with little citric required at all and having cranked the first bag while now smoking the second, it runs absolutely fine and is more than strong enough to just smoke.

I know I'm starting to leave loads of tl;dr posts hither and thither as I am quite high so I will leave it there just by stating that the street heroin I am sourcing at the moment is abut as good as it gets nowadays, I am impressed with it and I am almost positive it has not been adulterated with a fentalogue (as to keep the post OT like...)

It's my B'day on Wed's so as per usual I am having a private head party for which I have finally completed the shopping for. I already have a nice pot of weed and piece of hash I have stashed and this morning I went to get few junky bits , a couple of stones for Wed's morning and 4 bags of gear for the end of the day (I have bought myself 2 brand new films to watch during the daytime, which will go nicely with the ganjee).

Of course, in order to help me hold my wad for the next 48 hours I picked up an extra stone and 2 bags for right now,as it's really difficult to put all the effort into seeing a dodgy dealer and then having to put away all the spoils upon experiencing the relief of returning home. The stone was meh, no problem with it whatsoever but I had a milligram of clonazepam very close to midnight which may have dampened its effect a little. The gear is spot on, really dark chocolate brown with a few hard chunks that havn't completely pulverised unlike most of the material. Cooks up fine with little citric required at all and having cranked the first bag while now smoking the second, it runs absolutely fine and is more than strong enough to just smoke.

I know I'm starting to leave loads of tl;dr posts hither and thither as I am quite high so I will leave it there just by stating that the street heroin I am sourcing at the moment is abut as good as it gets nowadays, I am impressed with it and I am almost positive it has not been adulterated with a fentalogue (as to keep the post OT like...)
Dude, you know it's high on impossible to know for sure.

If the gear's good enough to scab, keep going with it. But Fent has a habit of creeping when you do.

<3

I've had an expiernce with Fent and i don't doubt that as a long term I.V heroin user that it may be one of the numerous cuts that make up my street "Gear". Allthough in the U.K. this seems to be less so, even though our food could use a kick up the arse these days. Thats another topic.
My one and only conscious experience with Fentanyl can only be described as semi recreational. After my most recent addmission to hospital, i've had numerous throughout my life most over the last decade due to complications of I.V. drug use. More on that in my intoduction. I had an operation with general anesthetic, when i came round suprisingly i was offered pain releif whilst in the recovery room. The anethiatist explained that it was called fentinal and was i allergic that i knew of, i couldn't help but laugh inside because back on the ward as a known addict i was allowed allmost enough mehtadone so as to not climb the walls and as far as genuine pain i wasnt allowed anything more than paracetamol and a condisending stare as if all i was ever doing was drug seeking !
so with this smile inside and pain mixed with anticption i noded to the afirmative, the anethitist hit me with two mikes of fent and explained i was allowed up to another eight hits with the max being ten mikes incase of OD. after that first hit the pain ws infact gone but junkie is as junkie does and i kept on asking untill the limit was done.
It was certainly more intense that heroin as in terms of rush but it seemed to be so much less, just less allmost no eurphhric effects.
However it may still prove as a good cut, because as soon as i was back in my room and the nurses had done my obbs i got out my rig and the bag my GF had brought me that morning, that hit semed to be the best i had had in ages the only diffreence seemed to be that i had had fent before hand. it seemed to provde a nice back to my gear.

I have never liked fent much at all. Or its relatives, the only ones I would consider worth repeating would be alfentanil and lofentanil. Although the latter really is too potent.

that I suppose is where we differ, in the fact I am not looking for the recreational or even a high (as I've never yet had one of this shit), but as a way to help deal with both my chronic pains and the withdrawals when my script is running low/ ran out. which is why I am and have been on the hunt for the fentanyl patches only. at least I know what is in them, strength etc and I'm not running the OD risk etc, that I would be if I started playing around with god knows what cooked up in some Chinese lab. like the powdered fentanyl or its analogs. I have to admit though, the more I read on here the more it scares the shit out of me that that is the way I can see me heading. the problem with living in the arse end of the UK most people don't even know what fent patches are, let alone have any.

Last edited:
Well the fact that it was a sodding awful experience even trying to switch over, and not exactly handled too well by the doctors, I lasted about a day with the stuff, before changing back to oxy, was the doc that suggested them, I hated everything about the stuff.

dont blame you, wish i had, had that option at the time when i was put on them, at least i know where to get oxy from but it just don't agree with me, but even that is hard as hell to find down here, but unlike the patches at least it can be found. but you are one of the lucky ones if you have managed to find something to help with your neuropathic pain, as ive been trying for the last 9 years and still not been able to, the fent helps with so much of the other shit i have but won't touch the nerve pain they left me with.

One of the best PK's for neuropathic pain is methadone all though there is some debate over this - i guess one size doesnt fit all but worth a try

Oxy is becoming more and more available which surprises me but it's true. All over the darknet now. Won't go into more detail for obvious reasons but I reckon it's only a matter of time before that filters down to street level. If you have the money you can buy thousands of oxys in bulk.

As for neuropathic pain I was under the impression it didn't tend to respond well to opioids in general and docs tend to use pregabalin or weird old school antidepressants to treat it?

I've certainly had a lot of pregabalin, got it scripted for anxiety, and it numbed my whole body right up like I was full of coke or something. Fucked with my head like mad though that crap did. Not a fan of pregabs except as an odd treat in low doses if I want to be retarded for a day.

I'd be really fucking careful with dark net "oxy". Get some fent test strips, if you're going to go down that rabbit hole.
Don't ever trust that what you see is what you get. I mean, if it could happen to prince, and i think tom petty too? (and thousand upon thousand of other poor souls).

Not to say it's definitely all fake/adulterated - but you never know, and i sure as hell wouldn't trust counterfeit opiate pharmaceuticals with the current drug market as it is.
I'm sure the real deal is available on the black market, but i would urge folks not to be complacent and assume it's all kosher.