European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

no wonder the OD levels in the UK are rising for fentanyl

puddlediver

Greenlighter
personally been a high dosage fentanyl user now for 15 years, with at least 8 years of that time taking 250mcg of patches every 3 days, but this is and has been for serious pain problems. over the last year i have managed to get my dosage reduced down to 100mcg, but this reduction was basically forced on me by the medical profession and was basically a case of reduce or get sectioned under mental health act and we do it for you like it or not. so now i am down to 100mcg every 3 days, but due to the serious extra pain it has left me in i have been using up a 4 week supply in 3 weeks plus all the other shit, morphine, tramadol etc.<br><br><br>until recently i had managed to source the occasional extra 50mcg patch twice a week to help me out of the worst pain flairs through a local dealer. i say recently as he has now moved out of the area and the only 2 others i know claim they cannot get  the patches but are happy to supply fentanyl in powder form. even as desperate as i am to try and keep these pain flairs down i am not going to take the risk of messing with the powder, as not good on maths at best of times so im sure not gonna risk my neck, especially as i need it due to pain levels and certainly not getting high.<br> but there seems to be a lot more of the fentanyl powder hitting the streets in the UK than ever and the patches are getting so hard to come by, well impossible again at moment round here, now wonder the number of overdoses due to fent is rapidly rising now in the uk. been trying to figure out what else i may be able to take to help drop the edge, but with fent being so strong im at a big loss now.

I doubt it'll be real fent powder, it'll be one of those grey area (not-so) legal highs. It was made by the tonne by the labs in a China and India, so there's bound to be plenty of it floating around still. If it's for genuine pain, your best bet would be to go see private doctor and get a legit script. Won't be cheap though.

my area is fuckin full of it. takes 10-20 mins to ask on the main road to get some

personally been a high dosage fentanyl user now for 15 years, with at least 8 years of that time taking 250mcg of patches every 3 days, but this is and has been for serious pain problems. over the last year i have managed to get my dosage reduced down to 100mcg, but this reduction was basically forced on me by the medical profession and was basically a case of reduce or get sectioned under mental health act and we do it for you like it or not. so now i am down to 100mcg every 3 days, but due to the serious extra pain it has left me in i have been using up a 4 week supply in 3 weeks plus all the other shit, morphine, tramadol etc.<br><br><br>until recently i had managed to source the occasional extra 50mcg patch twice a week to help me out of the worst pain flairs through a local dealer. i say recently as he has now moved out of the area and the only 2 others i know claim they cannot get  the patches but are happy to supply fentanyl in powder form. even as desperate as i am to try and keep these pain flairs down i am not going to take the risk of messing with the powder, as not good on maths at best of times so im sure not gonna risk my neck, especially as i need it due to pain levels and certainly not getting high.<br> but there seems to be a lot more of the fentanyl powder hitting the streets in the UK than ever and the patches are getting so hard to come by, well impossible again at moment round here, now wonder the number of overdoses due to fent is rapidly rising now in the uk. been trying to figure out what else i may be able to take to help drop the edge, but with fent being so strong im at a big loss now.

What do fentanyl patches feel like may I ask? many fellow patients under my pain team get em. Arent they extended release like OxyContin/Longtec so wouldnt give a high unless you lick the patch or something?

your best bet would be to go see private doctor and get a legit script. Won't be cheap though

surely that's the same as what i already do, go to my doc each month and get my prescription, just never seems to last, but i know the fuckers wont give me any extra.

What do fentanyl patches feel like may I ask? many fellow patients under my pain team get em. Arent they extended release like OxyContin/Longtec so wouldnt give a high unless you lick the patch or something?

never had a high or buzz, whatever off any of my meds, be it fentanyl, morphine or tramadol as i take it for chronic life time pain, even the occasional times i have doubled up etc on doses, i have had none of the highs, some get from using recreationally . even sucking on a 3 day patch and draining it off in a hr or so, has never gave me a high, but by now i must have a seriously high tolerance level for this crap.

there are a number of fent analogues that are made in china and presumably elsewhere that are far too accessible (i won't elaborate) - which is 40,000+ people in the US died from "opioid" ODs last year.
be careful with that stuff - use volumetric (dissolved in liquid) dosing if you do use powder fentanyl or its analogues.

Oxylove-the patches are utter wank. Come off too easily and if they do they won't restick. Slow to take effect. Fent is awful IMO, save for anaesthesia prior to surgery for induction along with a gaseous anaesthetic via the inhalational route, sevo, etc.

Got scripted them once, and I was back to the surgery the next morning the moment they opened, waiting for the doors to open to ask for my former oxycontin 80 script back instead. Which the docs did, and thankfully didn't ask me for the patches back. So I shot them and they were still fucking bollocks.

Causes too much tolerance, far too fast, cold, clinical feeling and utterly devoid of warmth, bugger all euphoria. No rush on IV at least for me.

Meh, is how I sum it up. A dangerous 'meh' at that. Bugger the fucking shite.

Use to cut 100mcg patches into 4and chew use to get a nod but more like falling asleep

Use to cut 100mcg patches into 4and chew use to get a nod but more like falling asleep

that's basically what i was doing. but was cutting the 100s in 1/2 when i needed that extra boost to my pain relief, since i was forced to reduce my script, but no one round here can get hold of any patches now its just the fent analogues and i aint gonna start messing with them. not looking for a high, just relief.

fent doesnt seeem to have hit london - not my way anyway - any other peeps down here seen it?

never had a high or buzz, whatever off any of my meds, be it fentanyl, morphine or tramadol as i take it for chronic life time pain, even the occasional times i have doubled up etc on doses, i have had none of the highs, some get from using recreationally . even sucking on a 3 day patch and draining it off in a hr or so, has never gave me a high, but by now i must have a seriously high tolerance level for this crap.
tons of pain patients and people are like that, euphoria isnt actually that much of a common side effect with opiates

What about fentanyl lozenges? heard theyre incredible, like the closest pain med you can get to heroin

fent doesnt seeem to have hit london - not my way anyway - any other peeps down here seen it?
Yeah its very easy to get in south/east Ldn if you know the right folks, dangerous af and probably adulterated. Imported from eastern europe, London is a huge city so its deffo gonna be somewhere

Buried a friend yesterday, she was 28 years old. Heroin, probably mostly Fentanyl. She wasn't the first.

South west area.

I'm so glad I don't have a habit anymore, as it's just too hard to know what you're actually putting into your veins.

Hackney area not seen fent and east ..whitechappel,bow etc same. But sure as eggs
is eggs it will come to me at some point. Though I sorta liked the patches.

Buried a friend yesterday, she was 28 years old. Heroin, probably mostly Fentanyl. She wasn't the first.

South west area.

I'm so glad I don't have a habit anymore, as it's just too hard to know what you're actually putting into your veins.

Very true about veins... adulterated shit on the streets. The government needs to be more liberal to addicts and stop treating us like scum, help us get high with safe unadulterated diamorphine or oxy or whatever like in Canada and Holland. Would save lives and help society but nah keep going UK/NHS Theresa May

Got some oxycontins on the dark web in London and sure it had some fentanyl in it, basically paralyzed me and caused an OD. good shit though

Paralysed and od. ..good shit....your a fuckin idiot never had longtec oc that have been adulterated

Got some oxycontins on the dark web in London and sure it had some fentanyl in it, basically paralyzed me and caused an OD. good shit though

That really is not a very intelligent attitude. How on earth can you describe a drug that has poisoned you after making some arbitrary notion that it was adulterated as 'good shit'?

We are all capable of doing stupid things on here in order to try and get high (and speaking for myself its something I still unfortunately do) but coming on this board and making out that overdoses are something to be celebrated is unbelievable.

If you have ever regained consciousness with a canula in the back of your hand after requiring a naloxone shot you will know that it is a horrible, frightening - and to a less important extent, a highly embarrassing experience and nobody other than a moron would recant the episode for any other reason than in order to help prevent other users avoid the same.

Perhaps he meant that it was good in doses that didn't OD him?

As for making an arbitrary decision that something has been adulterated, I should think it reasonably easy for a seasoned opioid user to tell the difference between oxycodone and fentanyl. The very short half life of fent, as well as its cold, kinda clinical, sterile sort of feel serve as giveaways IMO. Especially the short duration of action. To say nothing of potency, it might well be the case that a weight insufficient to be active of a given drug proves active if it contains fentanyl or one of its relatives. I've had H that was obviously tainted, could taste H when smoked, but quantities that would, with my tolerance, have been completely inactive even at 100% purity.