My Hill-Sachs lesion bankart fracture bone break from hell.. 3 doctors down =( WTF

Draven26

Bluelighter
So I have gone to 3 fucking doctors (( excuse my language and aggressive behavior and I promise I am clean off the methamphetamine hahaha so that's not the case )) and all three have said that they cannot perform the surgery because of how difficult my specific surgery is. When I fell and broke my shoulder.. it popped out of place.. and where the socket is.. a piece of bone chipped off and it impaled itself back in the socket and I just done fucked my shit up pretty good I guess. I have to find a sports medicine doctor and I am seriously hanging by a thread.. literally my shoulder is hanging by a thread. And this last doctor said I am lucky to have quit using Meth because if I would have continued and if I am an IV user.. if by any chance I get an infection in the shoulder and i dislocate it.. they would have to amputate my fucking shoulder.. WTF!? I am not trying to be selfish here but couldn't God have picked someone else to be put in this position. I can handle pain.. I can handle a broken nose, being jumped by mexican gangs and stabbed in the back with knives about 40-50 times sure.. but this has been going on for 6 fucking months with no pain meds.. just my past meth use which scares the fuck out of me but they said the bones look healthy. Okay.. THEY said the bones look healthy but I am clean and sober so no paranoia or me feeling like a hypochondriac.. I can still feel that the meth did damage to my bones. But the point of all this is do any of you guys have a workout routine for me that I can do? I mean I've been working out normally with light weights and I don't know if that's made it any worse or not but these past few days I haven't worked out and just been icing it but not working out makes me more depressed and bored thinking about fucked up shit and thinking about the injury.

I was just wondering what workout routines I could follow to strengthen it or something while I find me a sports medicine doctor who can do the surgery. Any input helps you guys! This shit sucks and I don't mean to bitch I just need any advice and I want to still be able to work out. Surprisingly I have not gained weight since being clean and sober but that's because I have been eating veggies, fruits and ridding myself of too much bread, sweets and all the other junk that I consumed the first time I got clean and gained 20 pounds of FAT lol but I am going on 32 pretty soon and I need to take better care of myself! It's a bitch when you get older!

Honestly I'd stick to a legs routine til you get that shoulder fixed.

Really? Don't do upper body at all? But I'm gonna be small =( fuck I wish I wasn't so God damn insecure man fucking shit I need help and even if I get help I don't think it will help because I am the most complicated human being to be put on God's shitty earth lol fuck me in the ass! Okay I'll do legs and get big wheels for now lmaoooo

You're not the most complicated human being. As soon as you start thinking like that, then you close your mind to help. No one is special or unique. There are at least a thousand others like you and like me. Get the shoulder fixed. Rehab it. Get right physically and mentally and then come back to this lifestyle. Its better to have the machine running on all cylinders.

No I hear where you're coming from. I am stubborn at times but I don't want to mess my shit up and make things worse for myself. I guess I'll focus on legs and try to get out of that mentality where I feel I need to be "big" to feel confident. Yeah I hope that I can find a sports medicine doctor that will be able to do the surgery. Online is say it has a high success rate but I need to not stress about the surgery and just pray that God will take care of me and find me the right surgeon. Thanks man!

4 doctors turned down the surgery because it is going to be too complicated.. WOOT WOOT! FML! *bullet to the dome* RIP Draven26