• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

New to this

Djdoesitwell@gmail

Greenlighter
Hey all.

Thank you for all of the great info and ideas, here. As well as thanks for all the real warnings, to try and keep people safe.

I know there are answers in threads, probably to all of my questions, in regards to Opiates, but just looking for some buddies, to talk too who have some experience, with perc, tramadol, poppy tea, etc.

I was more of a drinker, but I like other th I gs a little better. Again, I am new to this. Literally, a perc 10, and 100 MGs of tramadol is the most I have ever had.

I know you guys are going to warn me, but I am looking for something to make me more social, but not crazy...lol.

There is no question here...lol. But it anyone can suggest some things that would be cool.

Feel free to PM me too if you want. If there is a PM function here..lol. New to this.

Welcome to the forums!
You don't want to hear this but I think you need it. Being social is a skill not a side effect of good drugs. Talking to other people, even strangers, isn't as difficult as you may think. Certainly no drugs are required to get a handle on this skill.

Lol..thanks.

I'm not a recluse.

Basically dont enjoy drinking that much anymore, and I'm not a huge fan of MJ.

Really wasnt looking for that advice.

Im not 15, I'm 45...lol

I meant no harm. If you want to be more social then do it! You don't need a substance to do so but if you must...caffeine has always made me more chatty.

Lol..thanks.

I'm not a recluse.

Basically dont enjoy drinking that much anymore, and I'm not a huge fan of MJ.

Really wasnt looking for that advice.

Im not 15, I'm 45...lol

Hey there, we are of similar background, and username. I sent you an email, in case you don't check your bluelight email account (ie, not PM).

Hey doesitwell, how u been holding up?

Hey man, been ok. Havent had any in about a week. Taking a hiatus. No major symptoms, I dont think but a little fatigue, about mid-day.