Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

• Total voters

Ds

Bluelight Crew
Just watched the movie Avengers: Infinity War. Thought it was a really good movie, had a lot of different scenes going on. Don't want to spoil it, just go watch the movie. =)

Just watched the movie Avengers: Infinity War. Thought it was a really good movie, had a lot of different scenes going on. Don't want to spoil it, just go watch the movie. =)

It is my favorite mcu film. They really got Thanos right.

i saw infinity war last night. it was gloriously silly and the cgi was incredible.

alasdair

Yeah! It was really cool, If you stuck around after the credits they showed a sneak peak into the next film. =)

some people dont seem to get that thanos is the protagonist of this film. it was really well done. the world need more villain protagonist stories.

some people dont seem to get that thanos is the protagonist of this film. it was really well done. the world need more villain protagonist stories.

I agree. It was just nice to have a worthy villain again, after the Ultron disaster.

Who do you guys think will stay dead?

NSFW:
I think everyone pre-snap stays dead.

Everyone post-snap isn't dead yet. I think some will end up dead though. Spidey and Black Panther are obviously coming back, as their sequels are already confirmed.

i figure all the original avengers will sacrifice themselves to save the others or die in combat.

it will be interesting to see how someone like Thor dies, but perhaps he could be written out some other way

NSFW:
Considering dr. Strange saw the outcomes, there is still 1 possibility where they will win. I'm guessing that there will be a sacrifice of someone tho, maybe vison will be killed off early and his stone will be destroyed.or maybe the time stone will be destroyed.

Possible spoils

everyone will come back. the infinity war duology is based on the infinity gauntlet (part 1) and infinity war (part 2) storylines in the comics, for anyone wanting a general idea of what will probably happen. everybody will be brought back ofc, but this would be a perfect opportunity if they want to recast any of the characters, since some of their contracts are about to run out, though passing on the mantle to a different character in-universe (ie, bucky or sam becoming captain america) is probably how they'll do it.

everyone will come back. the infinity war duology is based on the infinity gauntlet (part 1) and infinity war (part 2) storylines in the comics, for anyone wanting a general idea of what will probably happen. everybody will be brought back ofc, but this would be a perfect opportunity if they want to recast any of the characters, since some of their contracts are about to run out, though passing on the mantle to a different character in-universe (ie, bucky or sam becoming captain america) is probably how they'll do it.

I figured they'd just lose cap and the others completely and make another hero the central character to build around. As in one we've not been introduced to yet. Whole new cast of characters except Spidey and Black Panther etc to keep the old generation and new generation threaded together.