• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Picture of your day vs. Can't express myself without pictures

MrRoot

Bluelight Crew
This is a thread for posting your pictures of a sober day.

Please don't add any drug related pictures or pictures of people who are under the influence.

For the starters:
paxvk.jpg

Still some snow on the ground. Taken from the yard of the rehab facility I currently am in for the last day.

Looks like a lovely place MrRoot. I hope your stay there was productive. It's kind of weird though for me to be seeing snow when it's 30 degrees (C) during the day here.

Went back to John F. Kennedy Space Center today for my last visit on my current annual pass. Pigged out at "Lunch with an Astronaut." The astronaut was a woman who spent three months on the International Space Station in 2009 and flew on the last mission on the Space Shuttle Discovery in late 2010. Always an inspiring place to spend the day.

Last edited:
beautiful pics!

I would contribute some if I had the spare time. Still might if I can get around to it.

This is a thread for posting your pictures of a sober day.

Please don't add any drug related pictures or pictures of people who are under the influence.

For the starters:
paxvk.jpg

Still some snow on the ground. Taken from the yard of the rehab facility I currently am in for the last day.

Now I understand where all the horniness is from =D

This isn't today, but it is a relaxing day:

Worked my ass off yesterday so I can do this the rest of today

15d3ygk.jpg

What an amazing sense of humor Chuck has =D

Nice choice on the positive reinforcement my good sir :)

Omg this book is horrifying, disgusting and hilarious all at the same time.

I need to visit my local library and check it out, looks amazing ;)

I read some Bukowski last year. Don't get me wrong, some of it is pretty fucked up. But some of it is also pretty amazing.

I have a feeling Haunted will be even better :)