Can suboxone cause depression?

Beenbetter

Bluelighter
Or is just the cessation of the opioids that is doing this to me. I am dangerously depressed. Never been this way before. Am off the shit but not happy and can?t sleep. What gives? Any chance this gets better?

i thought i heard it helped with depression. you're just not used to not feeling high and your dopamine low. but it'll get better the longer you're off. im in same situation but without subs now

Last edited:
Good god dude. I kicked subs years ago and felt awesome after like 18 days. What you just told me.....
i don’t know wether to laugh or cry.

fuck drugs

i wish ther was a way I could ensure that my daughters don’t end up trying opiates.

and to the above poster, I am just now starting subs again. After a fairly long run of using.

Last edited:
Day 5 off of Opiates. hydromorphone pills taken orally for chronic pain. Bad depression. When will I get back to normal? When does the dopamine come back to normal? Struggling with depression today.

Hang in there Beenbetter. I am 5 days off opiates which I am prescribed for chronic pain. herniated discs. The worst is bad depression. I'm here for you, but struggling myself.

Ashley.

Hey beenbetter haven't heard from you in a while. I hope things are going well for you?

your friend,
Ash.

Hey beenbetter haven't heard from you in a while.

I hope you're doing well?

your friend,
Ash.