• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Ecstasy pills and cannabis hallucinations

Trex_Echoes

Greenlighter
Almost a year ago, I took two of what I believe to be ecstasy pills at a party in Croatia. They were both different pills, and I couldn't identify them on any website or through the friend who gave them to me.

Anyways, so I pop one of them at 12:00, and then the second at around 01:00 because I wasn't really feeling the first. Throughout the night it had a very mellow feel, not unlike weak pills but I don't really know.

At around 6:00 the party ends and we head back to our hotel. A friend recommended smoking some weed to help us sleep and I agreed. As soon as I took a few puffs of the joint I started seeing fractals and geometric shapes in the trees beyond the balcony, as well as glitchy imagery. This was very reminiscent of a psychedelic substance, not MDMA.

I proceeded to have one of the most intense trips of my life. I thought they joint was changa or something, but I tripped up until 09:00.

Now I have barely if even, ever tripped on MDMA/ecstasy, yet this was a full-blown psychedelic experience ranked almost as strong as some heroic dose trips in the dark that I've had.

Does anyone have any idea what happened? I wasn't able to pinpoint if I had taken some RC or if this is a regular phenomenon, etc.

Many thanks!

Very common to get a psychedelic feeling when combining MDMA and weed. Many people experience that.

The psychedelic experience may have been as a result of super strong ecstasy (300mg per pill in parts of europe) and a low tolerance. As you know excess MDMA is metabolised into MDA then again it was extremely disappointing and irresponsible to consume an unknown ecstasy tablet without reagent testing or correct identification.

It could have cost you your life.

I won't go into dosage details but one of my last few experiences I was very irresponsible with my dosage and consumed far beyond what I should have. Anyways the walls colour hue started changing colour, geometric patterns started to appear out the corner of my eyes and I scared myself when I looked into the mirror to see big black marks under my eyes like I had been punched in the face.

I continued to stare and realised it was only a hallucination.

Though the difference between mine and your story is my product was tested and I can blame the psychedelic experience on excess MDMA being metabolized into MDA. Yours may have potentially been an overdose of MDMA and your liver metabolizing the MDMA into MDA or another RC such as 2cb.

The most embarassing part of this story was having a shower to freshen up and putting on all my clothes. Walking down the hallway and realising I had forgotten my briefs and pants so the bottom half of my body was naked, Quickly ran to my room and put on my briefs and pants. Luckily nobody in the house noticed and was sleeping because it was during early hours of the morning (3am-5am).

Real MDMA can induce hallucinations, especially in larger dosages. I've experienced it before.

Then you combine it with cannabis, which is already a hallucinogenic substance in its own right. So it's not shocking in the least.

Simple as that.

It's not impossible that you had something else, but it's not impossible either that you had true MDMA this time and wasn't getting true shit before. Only way to know for certain is to test your drugs....which you should've been doing in the first place.

-PA