Minimum therapeutic dose for deca

phuckingnutz

Bluelighter
The more I think about what I want from an AAS the more it keeps coming back to relief from joint pain, maximizing bone density (since I'm almost 60) and hopefully some other benefits such as higher RBC count et al.
All that said, what would be the minimum dose of deca to realize some/all of the aforementioned things?
I know these goals may run contrary to many of you serious bodybuilders, but the more I think about it the more I think I should start with a low dose, but not so low as to waste my time and money.
Thoughts?

100-200/week should be sufficient in what you desire. Combined with trt test you should be golden as long as estrogen is good to go.

Yeah Deca doesn't like me personally but most guys I know that use it for that purpose fall in the 100-200mg/week range for those purposes

100-200/week should be sufficient in what you desire. Combined with trt test you should be golden as long as estrogen is good to go.
OK. As for the estrogen...? I have nolvadex, but can get whatever is best, the dose, and when to use it as well, please.
Oh, I weigh 160.
Thanks, you guys.

I would have some anastrolzol just in case. (Brand name arimidex)

I would have some anastrolzol just in case. (Brand name arimidex)
Yeah, I remember you (i think) mentioning it at some point and have seen it for sale...expensive stuff.
Is there a a way to keep my test dose low enough to not necessitate either a blocker or something such as Arimidex?
I am trying to have my cake and eat it too, I know, but I am of the mind that the more stuff I take the harder it is to know what is causing unwanted sides.

You're right. Its just a precaution to have it. Your doses should be low enough that you won't have issue. Its better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it. If you were to use it, it would be very small doses, talking maybe 1mg a week split into 2 doses.

You're right. Its just a precaution to have it. Your doses should be low enough that you won't have issue. Its better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it. If you were to use it, it would be very small doses, talking maybe 1mg a week split into 2 doses.
Good idea, that's my "condom rule" and it'has cum in handy more than once. So that is what I'll do..just in case.

Yeah you shouldn't need an AI at those doses and Decas conversion is very small but obviously have some on hand. You can eat reliable adex cheaply as a research chem but the brand will be a decent bit.

Starting to like John Meadows approach of low nolva/aromasin because I feel people overuse AI's to an extreme in many cases

Yeah you shouldn't need an AI at those doses and Decas conversion is very small but obviously have some on hand. You can eat reliable adex cheaply as a research chem but the brand will be a decent bit.

Starting to like John Meadows approach of low nolva/aromasin because I feel people overuse AI's to an extreme in many cases
Hauling ass to work so o time really look look, but Googled "John Meadows AI" and got the "Mountain Dog Diet". Is that the right guy?

Hauling ass to work so o time really look look, but Googled "John Meadows AI" and got the "Mountain Dog Diet". Is that the right guy?

Yep that's him. Pretty renowned for his training. I've done a program or two of his and talk about fucking brutal