• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

33 trans mtf chronic pain

Embadger

Greenlighter
Hi my name is Emily I am a 33 year old female transgender MTF.
I joined this form to get help with my medications as I suffer chronic pain and getting reliable information under the current Administration is rather difficult especially when you have compounding factors like a spinal stimulator and the medication Luvox.

I hope to receive a lot of help here and help others.

I'm into computers jewelry drawing playing D&D Gourmet cooking.

Hi Emily, welcome to Bluelight :)

I personally can't help you with your meds, but I thought I'd stop by and say Hi. If no-one addresses your concerns you might want to start a thread in Other Drugs. New Members Introduction is usually about saying "HI" for your first time so the right folks might not see it here. I hope to see you posting around the site.

Welcome Emily :) Check out the forums and get posting.

Best,
CFC

Hi Emily,

My name is Tricia and I am in my 40s and am a post op transexual woman. I have to say that being in transition is difficult to say the least but trying to manage it through the gauze of chronic pain is almost unbearable. For me what has worked is meditation, soaking in the tub, talking to a friend daily. I avoid the medicinal route as much as possible.

Hope that helps.

Hello. Good to see other transgendered individuals. I am 32 year old mtf transgender person (no surgery yet). My name is Victoria. Just thought I would say hi. This is my old username from several years ago, hence the name.