• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Weed is a blue pill

Synaps3

Bluelighter
I challenge all you weed lovers here who have never tried psychedelics to give them a try.

I am writing this post coming from the most 'pure' place I possibly can.
Weed doesn't have much recreational value and it is not at all enlightening.

IMO, nothing good can come from weed in the long term.

Through my journey, I have come to learn which drugs are worth while and which are not. Of course, if you're just messing around, then all the power to you. However, you can not only have a much better time with psychedelics, but you will also get valuable insight out of the trips unlike weed.

Weed is a blue pill drug - just like alcohol, cocaine, meth, etc.

I think the problem is that everyone wants to be part of a certain community and it is very easy to find a group of stoners who are lazy and do nothing with their lives, but the weed culture acts as a sense of belonging for these people. It's much easier to hang out with a baked stoner than it is with a hippie who wants to talk about spirituality and other esoteric subjects.

To me, weed has become like the pumpkin spice latte of basic people with no individuality. Don't be a sheep.

Okay, I know I sound like a dick and I am not trying to criticize the casual smoker. I am talking about the people who make weed their lives. There are sooo many better experiences you could be having with other drugs. I used to smoke weed often, but I haven't for several years now.

The fact that the government is coming around to this stuff just shows me that this stuff is blue pill.

Yeah you are a dick. I'm never ever going to tell someone what to put in their body - unlike what you are doing. I'm also not going to let anyone tell me what to/should I put in my body.

Psychedelics were (and may be again) great for me. Marijuana *is* great for me. Your mileage obviously varies.

Tom

Salutations Thomas Davie,

Thank you very much for reacting in a most appropriate manner to this other wall-of-shame sample: after all it's HIS shame and HIS (or hers) only.

Personally i tried the pink pill too, with some of the magenta ones and just a tiny bit of yellow... All along i was never offered alternative dosing tools to appreciate the differences with cannabis, nor did i get a chance to evaluate a full spectrum of THC:CBD "bio" grades, by the way. Yet, now that i've found my prefered consumption method and ritual there's no way to shame me over cannabis watsoever: actually i revendicate it and can't care less even for "medical" opinions from "doctors" who's school only cared to provide formation for half-a-day in a matter of years - and yet they took the hypocrite "do no harm" oath, etc., etc.

Dear Synaps3, it's piling up bigot anti-cannabic prohibitionist abuse which constitutes by far the most damaging (and obscene) threat to society and this can hurt anyone including minors vulnerable enough to still rely on the reason capability of potential socio-toxic adults around them...

Lucie_Charlebois_-_Drink_to_that_-_TLMEP_SRC_2017-_Nov-19_56.png

For example the unjustified juxtaposition with alcohol (and beyond) that i deem frankly insulting. Now lets guess who's that individual above!...

Good day, have fun!! =D

Last edited:
As an edible weed is most certainly the red pill, I think other forms of intake vary a bit.

It's just my opinion but you may want to explain what a wonderful thing you have found in psychedelics as they have opened a mental door for you. Weed is also a psychedelic but a lot more as well, different metabolism work in different ways and, I'm guessing, different brains react differently to drugs.

For most people alcohol is a no brain blue pill but I've met people who do not react to alcohol like the rest of us and rather than pass out they do things like rebuild their engine or paint the house.

We all love to scandalized the interests of others that we have difficulty with. I'm an alcoholic and I really can't drink but I have no right judging you or your habits. If you wrote a passionate post about what a great experience you had using psychedelics I'd be more interested.

Yeah you are a dick. I'm never ever going to tell someone what to put in their body - unlike what you are doing. I'm also not going to let anyone tell me what to/should I put in my body.

Psychedelics were (and may be again) great for me. Marijuana *is* great for me. Your mileage obviously varies.

Tom

I agree with that. No one should control what people put in their bodies. Anyone that thinks this is basically saying that you don't own yourself (ie you are a slave). I am not trying to tell people not to smoke. Instead, I am trying to open them up to the idea that there are much better and more valuable things out there if they haven't tried them.

Salutations Thomas Davie,

Dear Synaps3, it's piling up bigot anti-cannabic prohibitionist abuse which constitutes by far the most damaging (and obscene) threat to society and this can hurt anyone including minors vulnerable enough to still rely on the reason capability of potential socio-toxic adults around them...

For example the unjustified juxtaposition with alcohol (and beyond) that i deem frankly insulting. Now lets guess who's that individual above!...

Good day, have fun!! =D

I agree on the prohibition. It is ridiculous that the government controls this substance (weed) which can have many health benefits for certain people.
But yes, I do compare it with alcohol. Yes, of course it is better than that because ethanol has absolutely no health benefits at all. It is a toxin. The point I am trying to get across, is that there are many smokers that do it simply to get fucked up - the same way someone would use alcohol. I am trying to show those people that there are better alternatives.

As an edible weed is most certainly the red pill, I think other forms of intake vary a bit.

It's just my opinion but you may want to explain what a wonderful thing you have found in psychedelics as they have opened a mental door for you. Weed is also a psychedelic but a lot more as well, different metabolism work in different ways and, I'm guessing, different brains react differently to drugs.

For most people alcohol is a no brain blue pill but I've met people who do not react to alcohol like the rest of us and rather than pass out they do things like rebuild their engine or paint the house.

We all love to scandalized the interests of others that we have difficulty with. I'm an alcoholic and I really can't drink but I have no right judging you or your habits. If you wrote a passionate post about what a great experience you had using psychedelics I'd be more interested.

You can read some experiences here: https://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.cgi?A=Search&AuthorSearch=Synaps3&Exact=1

"Weed is also a psychedelic" - no it is not. Yeah, it may create a similar headspace, but it lacks depth. There is no depth to it at all. It is a distraction instead of a drug that will make you think about your life.

i did once think that weed is a blue pill that just makes people content with things.

psychedelics, particularly LSD and being a rebellious teen brought forth the different ways in looking at things and becoming disgusted with the establishment (or the way things are).

being aware still wouldn't help if you are not actively doing something that 'they' don't want us to do.

smoking weed surely does just make people not give a shit but stronger psychedelics put people into their own snobbish delusions.

i've seen a handful of narcissistic outcomes from heavy weed and psychedelic use.

i think whether the drug is a blue pill or a red pill depends on the user's mindset now.

when i do stimulants like amphetamines or cocaine and even when i drink i get into the red pill conversations a lot more than when i smoke weed and trip with friends.

the trippy drugs just bring these thoughts into my awareness and stimulants help me articulate them :).

we can all agree that people who are tripping or stoned tend to not make a lot of sense ;).

the true blue pills are the benzos, opiates and the heavy hitting tranquilizers my friend.

Lol you come across as very young, naive and arrogant. OBVIOUSLY, you're not utilizing drugs correctly if that is your experience and your "knowledge".

I smoke daily AND work full time (at least 40, but typically closer to 60 hours per week), am never absent or late, and I am exceedingly good at my job, with a much stronger head, and harder working than most anyone else there (hence my position and quick rise in ranks). I'm viewed as and referred to as a star at my job, I'M the example pointed out to other workers. So I'm certainly far from your vision and definition of a smoker. I'm a complete professional who goes above and beyond on a consistent basis.
What about you?

Sure, if used by stupid, already lazy kids who have no respect for the drug and/or utilize it incorrectly, they could maintain a lazy, piece of shit worthless, dull lifestyle and go nowhere while looking like idiots. That's where your ideas come in. But not everybody is as brainless, fortunately....imagine that.

Weed isn't recreational or enlightening? HAHA! Again, not utilizing it correctly, obviously. It allows for relaxation after a hard day of kicking ass at work, kills unpleasant bodily sensations (and creates some pleasant ones of it's own) enhances music and mood, food, everything really, AND indeed, DOES expand the mind if you allow it to....it helps me reflect, think of things with different perspectives and work out problems in the mind. And by the way, it has, and continues to greatly improve and enhance myself, my head, my body, my health, my life, and my skills/abilities, and with no ill effects to speak of.

You clearly know nothing about psychoactives if these are truly your opinions. Especially apparent when you say such things, AS WELL as making the incredibly humorous statement that cannabis is not a psych....when it is indeed, SCIENTIFICALLY classified as such. I'm sorry, but that is pure idiocy, completely moronic (just as everything else said here), and hilariously false misinformation.

Oh and by the way, I've done plenty of tripping myself (and for all you know, still do), likely far more than you ever have at such a young age, so don't tell me I just don't know, because I do. Tripping once or twice in your teen years with no real knowledge on the substances you're consuming doesn't make you an expert, bud. Educate yourself and come back.

Drop mic, PA OUT.
Regards,

-PA

To the OP... you have a very small personal opinion, now we all see that. For many people cannabis has expanded our circle of thought and removed mental barriers despite your opinion that it can't. But you don't consider it a psychedelic so I don't know how to address any further conversation with you. It appears you are willing to disregard reality for your 'belief. It seems to me this is a first time experience like we all had when we had our first mind expanding high, mine was from acid first but cannabis is nearly identical for me in the correct set and setting.

Your opinion and my experience vary.

My Hallucinating Hash Capsules (recipe courtesy of BrassNWood on GC) are brown and are MOST DEFINITELY an enlightening experience.

=D

I also own my own business that is rather successful. (Visit your local Farmers Market when they open in a week to see me!)

Once I got off other drugs, including anti-depressants and anti-psychotics, and started smoking weed for chronic pain that's when I started to taste success in life. I find that marijuana use slows down my brain just enough to make the right decision, in the sense that my first instinct is usually incorrect. I have a bad temper so it's good that I take the extra time to think things over before just reacting. My temper has gotten me in serious trouble a number of times.

Like one poster above said - YMMV. We all have different bodies, different brains and different ailments. For some, marijuana is not the answer. For many, it is.

Salutations Synaps3,

...yes, I do compare it with alcohol.

Alcohol kills on a routine basis, i still fail to find how that's comparable.

...there are many smokers that do it simply to get fucked up...

Then consider their expectations may happen to be mis-guided, especially in a multi-intoxication context with no suitable consumption method and an herb to match...

...there are better alternatives.

M'yeap. Identify errors and seek correction in order to stop self-vilifying, which otherwise just pleases the bigot anti-cannabic prohibitionists very much.

Good day, have fun!! =D

I think the problem is that everyone wants to be part of a certain community and it is very easy to find a group of stoners who are lazy and do nothing with their lives, but the weed culture acts as a sense of belonging for these people. It's much easier to hang out with a baked stoner than it is with a hippie who wants to talk about spirituality and other esoteric subjects.

Or, conversely, maybe people actually aren't stupid "sheep", and smoke weed because, you know, they just like smoking weed, end of.

Many people go on straight up TRIPS when they get high. Quit trying to get people to try other drugs. This is one of the dumbest posts I have ever seen. This is all strictly opinion subjective as heck.

Just like coke heroin and alcohol? The fuck? what kinda garbage did you used to smoke? I would have stopped years ago too. Get real buddy those are easily all fatal substances and Marijuana is objectively NOT.

By the way the CONS of all your trips, to some, heavily outweigh the pros. I hope you never go on a bad trip or get incredibly frightened on LSD in a situation you cannot get out of. I would not wish it upon my worst enemy it does serious damage especially if you are not mentally strong as is.

CBD cures cancer do your research. What do shrooms do? Keep chewing on your cow shit and get outta here dude load up ur mouth with literally shit out of a cow's ass. MMM YUMM look the sky is turning purple whoooaaaaaaaaahh.

Yea OP i was just gonna say…

i dont find Cannabis recreational either, would never use if i hadnt a legit sleep disorder, BUT it is profoundly disrespectful to come on the Cannabis Discussion forum & trash this drug

euphoria / recreational is subjective . MANY find cannabis recreational

You say its not enlightening? To MANY people cannabis is

You say
nothing good can come from weed in the long term

that can be said for any psychoactive other than a breakfast cup of coffee/teaBesides, weed is way safer to use long term recreationally or medicinally than almost any drug.

the stuff you’re saying, essentially psychedelics for everyone, very much reminds me of stoners suggesting cannabis for every ailment even though weed isnt for everyone- & neither are psychedelics for everyone

Last edited:
I challenge all you weed lovers here who have never tried psychedelics to give them a try.

I am writing this post coming from the most 'pure' place I possibly can.
Weed doesn't have much recreational value and it is not at all enlightening.

IMO, nothing good can come from weed in the long term.

Through my journey, I have come to learn which drugs are worth while and which are not. Of course, if you're just messing around, then all the power to you. However, you can not only have a much better time with psychedelics, but you will also get valuable insight out of the trips unlike weed.

To me, weed has become like the pumpkin spice latte of basic people with no individuality. Don't be a sheep.

Okay, I know I sound like a dick and I am not trying to criticize the casual smoker. I am talking about the people who make weed their lives. There are sooo many better experiences you could be having with other drugs. I used to smoke weed often, but I haven't for several years now.

The fact that the government is coming around to this stuff just shows me that this stuff is blue pill.
you haven't learned to use it properly.
used as a shamanic ally it helps with the development of moment to moment appreciation of sensation and perception that is very enlightening, and it provides a form of pain relief for millions of people too.

if this dog has bitten you - you must bite it back. I love lsd etc. but have come to a good place with cannabis as well.

you haven't learned to use it properly.
used as a shamanic ally it helps with the development of moment to moment appreciation of sensation and perception that is very enlightening, and it provides a form of pain relief for millions of people too.

if this dog has bitten you - you must bite it back. I love lsd etc. but have come to a good place with cannabis as well.
Cannabis isnt for everyone (neither are psychedelics or any psychoactive other than A cup of tea/coffee for breakfast which is fine for almost anyone, but even with low-dose breakfast caffeine there are likely medical exceptions)

Personally cannabis makes a great sleep aid. Its medicinal benefits are tremendous, but again this drug is not for everyone

Last edited: