• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Thou art of mixing weed and opiates

Patrickforsterter

Bluelighter
So all in all is it best to mix weed and opiates or not? because I found after mixing them everyday I 'needed' the weed to feel the opiate so I cut back a little bit mainly due to financial problems and now try to get a nice medium dose often adding a bit of dxm and promethazine for good measure.

I know this is a bit thing and I used to do it everyday on the worst one point but I realised the weed was stopping me from appreciating some of codeine subtle effects and visa versa I still do them both together but spread out my dosing a lot

I thought we could have a megathread exclusively about weed and opiates and maybe some crazy effects people have had off them or just some insight from very experienced users

i have noticed weed can "block" the opiate effects somewhat.

i usually smoke on them anyways, and if i add lyrica the weed synergizes wityh lyrica amazingly to add body high so its pretty good

The two are fucking great together. Indicas and a more sedative opiate will have you nodding hard; sativas and a stimulating opiate like oxycodone make me more creative, energetic, and euphoric. Any type of herb with opiates is great though

I do believe it is an art form because it's very hard for me to get the ratio correct to where i can feel the best parts of weed and opiates without one overpowering the other.

I've gotten it just right in the past but that was when my tolerance to both was extremely low and they both invoked a strong reaction on their own. When combined in the days of low tolerance it was equatable in euphoria to a good dose of clean mdma.

Depends on person, if you like to lay on a couch or if you like to do any other activities anyway adderall also 2cb, syringes oh good old mommies. I wouldn't say it feels like Eve, man do not compare something in general nor that beautiful girl to anything. While both are sedatives, sativa usually does the job better, in my opinion indicas somehow decrease opiates a little bit and in some cases increase that it put's ya ass to sleep haha, tho i can say that with oil it's keeping you awake but now depends on your tolerance , it doesn't depends on the strain, and usually it doesn't mix well with pills. Body high - cerebral high, fuckin a prime

I would say don't ruin a good opiate high with weed but I am somewhat biased as I hate the effects of THC under any circumstances.

^For the most part i do as well but when combined with certain drugs weed does enhance the experience and shine in a unique way.

^For the most part i do as well but when combined with certain drugs weed does enhance the experience and shine in a unique way.

Actually yeah... now that I think about it... I used to like smoking weed when I was on mdma... and only when I was on mdma. Well sometimes on 420 just to be festive.

Actually yeah... now that I think about it... I used to like smoking weed when I was on mdma... and only when I was on mdma. Well sometimes on 420 just to be festive.
The weed we get today has a lot more thc and hence makes the high more edgy I thought it was just me but everyone I know who smoked was the high is different you still get the good shit weed and opiates are all about timing in my experience taking the right dose the right time after opiate s.

Opiates without weed is like a burger without condiments, complete garbage (and I'm an opiate addict.)

i have noticed weed can "block" the opiate effects somewhat.

i usually smoke on them anyways, and if i add lyrica the weed synergizes wityh lyrica amazingly to add body high so its pretty good
I love pregabs with weed feels kusty

It can be a good combo. A lot of opioid and a little bit of weed is better than a little bit of opioid and a lot of weed.