• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

I realised I was smoking to much

Patrickforsterter

Bluelighter
Just a quick tip I've been smoking for 6 years everyday but last year or two I've had horrible anxiety racey thoughts I'm not blaming it all on the weed but mainly myself not using sensible dosing and since I've started to smoke less I actually feel HIGHER believe it or not and not only that the anxiety is GONE and so most of the negative shit I'm not tryna sound like a song or ote but I think people smoke way to much these day and don't even realize they don't need to smoke probably half of what their smoking not to mention the money people waste smoking like that when I smoke heavy the side effects are a lot worse to.

I don't care I'm probably healthier and more content then you none quitters so suck it

You seem to have a chip on your shoulder. You're healthier than me because you probably have 2 functioning kidneys and not because you're cutting down on pot/smoke less. Everyone is different, with no one size fitting all. Don't preach.

Tom

Op obviously was talking about recreational use, not medicinal, so why get offended like that?

And there is a lot of truth to what they said.

And mp44's reply wasn't worth the pixels displaying it tbh.

i agree with op...weed is just too addicting to not smoke all the time though

I don't agree that it's addictive so much as it's easy to repeatedly use. Addiction would mean it's hard to stop. It's not for me and for most people, we just rarely have a real reason to stop since it's so unharmful compared to alcohol.

It defo is addictive at least for me and a lot of other people I won't lie I've always got weed somewhere at home and that's the best way leave it at home or if u need to hold it leave your smoking stuff at home the first few times I done this wasn't easy at first but once I was out and about id feel fresher and wouldn't really care cus I know I'd have one later at home sometimes I do great myself to an early wake n bake I just feel like I've been smoking for so long I got bored of being completely zonked out all the time trying to be as high as possible etc I still like it don't get me wrong but it wasn't even doing it for me any more anyway getting me zonked out of anything really anymore when smoking all day it's just lesser returns with tolerance it's took me a long time and I'm not saying if I was out of weed I wouldn't be panicking tryna link some etc but I never run out and it's lasts me so much longer I think the main thing is realising that weed ain't harmless like people say it is maybe it is for them and I'm glad it is but I've spent so much money so much misery in dry times for this 'harmless drug' but we've also had a lot of good times really good times and the last few weeks since I've cut back it's been like a new drug peace.

I agree, people are wasting weed. If you're alone a >pinner< will do. LESS IS MORE. Plus your tolly skyrockets. Pipes are great for solo seshs too.