View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

wasting the DMT ?

mikeyboy1681

Greenlighter
So, SWIM has been a tripper for about a year and some change now, been on many trips with tested LSD and psylocybin mushrooms
SWIM recently got their hands on DMT, he first took 2 doses of about 40mg through a titatnium banger torch heated red hot, nothing happened.
and then he had thrown some on top of a bowl of tobacco as he does not partake in the use of marijuana, he has gotten extremely high from this,
but the doses range from 50-60 mg whereas swim realized the fact that most others consider 20-30 mg a fantastic experience. whereas on his trips
with it where he did get somewhere he got extreme visuals, but was still completely there. everything kind of morphed a bit for 7-10 minutes
and slowly stopped. SWIM works at a head shop so has accessibility to a large amount of tools to use to make more use per dose of the DMT
but he does not know what he is doing wrong.

Smoak moar!!!!

Serriously though you're dosing to low. It takes a really good smoking method and being a healthy person to get strong breakthrough effect from <40 mg. You could throw like 150 mg and smoke it until it works without worrying about leaving stuff leftover just making sure you smoke enough to work. Also make sure you hold the smoke in for 30 seconds. I recommend getting the herb mullien and after dissolving the dmt in isopropyl evaporate the saturated solution on the mullien leaf to have a DMT infused mullien leaf changa making it a lot easier to make an evenly loaded bowl of DMT.

Check over at the DMT-Nexus they will help you out even with their heads up their ass

Well, the purity of DMT you know? Is DMT Freebase or is DMT fumarate?
If you do not know the purity, you can not calculate the dose. If you have pure freebase DMT and you vaporize it properly you do not need more than 15-20mg to have a strong trip. Your method of combustion seems to me of low performance, surely that you destroy part of the DMT by the pyrolysis produced by the heat.
DMT freebase pure should be white and has almost no odor. How does your DMT look?

The best method to vaporize DMT Freebase is in an e-cig sub-ohm, in a tank of 3 atomizers 0.5ohm or in a ceramic tank of to vaporize in dry doing Changa. You can find a lot of information about this in dmt-nexus.
If you put 30mg of Harmalas freebase below your tongue 20 minutes before vaporizing DMT you will get longer duration and a more powerful trip to the same dose.

DocLad

Well, the purity of DMT you know? Is DMT Freebase or is DMT fumarate?
If you do not know the purity, you can not calculate the dose. If you have pure freebase DMT and you vaporize it properly you do not need more than 15-20mg to have a strong trip. Your method of combustion seems to me of low performance, surely that you destroy part of the DMT by the pyrolysis produced by the heat.
DMT freebase pure should be white and has almost no odor. How does your DMT look?

The best method to vaporize DMT Freebase is in an e-cig sub-ohm, in a tank of 3 atomizers 0.5ohm or in a ceramic tank of to vaporize in dry doing Changa. You can find a lot of information about this in dmt-nexus.
If you put 30mg of Harmalas freebase below your tongue 20 minutes before vaporizing DMT you will get longer duration and a more powerful trip to the same dose.

DocLad

it has a slight yellow tinge and a unique smell to it, so what you're saying is that it's slightly impure and that the 50+ mg he takes is a normal dose?

Yellow tinge and a unique smell makes me think its a freebased DMT extracted from MHRB so it is good.

Take a glass pipe for oil smoking, aka crack pipe or meth pipe. If unfamiliar just look up pictures through a web search.
Load 60 to 80 mg of DMT in it. If you dont have a scale, than it will be a small pea size worth of powder.
Meditate, relax your mind fully, make sure you have no distractions around, turn off your cellphone. Do a little breath exercise. Use high quality torch lighter (with no color added to the flame) and gently tap the glass underneath so the DMT will start boiling without scorching. Start inhaling slowly and evenly. Hold the first toke for about 30 seconds or so and immediately go for the second toke. If there is still some left in the pipe, try to inhale everything and hold your breath until you start tripping for the last toke.
If everything is done right, you will be thrown into a hyperspace. Happy trails! ;)

If you need 60-80mg of DMT to take a trip, it means that your DMT is very impure or the combustion method is bad.

Pure Dmt is white and almost odorless, it can be yellow due to n-oxide-Dmt, NMT or waxes/fats extracted from the plant. You can purify your DMT by doing an A/B extraction, or dissolve your product in hot Hexane and allow it to cool in the freezer to precipitate the pure freebase DMT crystals.

I repeat, 15-20mg of pure baselibre DMT is enough to take off to hyperspace. In that case, the best method is an E-CIG in which you can control the power and temperature of vaporization.

DocLad

Last edited:
I feel like if its half decent DMT 40mg vaped should have produced quite significant effects? Blasting off is one thing, but feeling nothing from 40mg seems odd.

Sigh I'll add my method as I've tried most and unless you design a specific device and learn how to use it right likely wasting lots in the meantime. Now I've developed a method that works perfect every time.

What you need is an empty bubbler, a glass screen, cannabis or mullien leaf, dmt, a plate, and hemp wick. Prepare the bubbler putting a glass screen in it and preparing your trip space where you will be able to be comfortable for at least 30 minutes without moving able to put your pipe and wick down on the plate near you.

Load the herb on the screen as changa if you infused it, add the DMT over the herb, and add a touch more herb just to cover the DMT, and when you're ready to smoke it use the hemp wick piece that's only as long as you need to smoke the bowl in one hit without touching to the flame to the bowl until it's almost completely cherried, putting the bowl and wick down after that hit holding as much as you can in for 30 seconds unless you want to do the three hit method then make sure there's enough in the pipe to get those 3 hits holding it in thirty seconds if possible each time, and finally putting everything down on the plate and laying back/down counting to thirty until you forget what counting is.

Nothing worked as well for me and the glass screen is key

Ehhh Swim still? The DMT can't be heated to fast or it'll burn. Use either the mesh method or vape it. Yes that seems like a lot of pretty impure DMT.

If you need 60-80mg of DMT to take a trip, it means that your DMT is very impure or the combustion method is bad.

Pure Dmt is white and almost odorless, it can be yellow due to n-oxide-Dmt, NMT or waxes/fats extracted from the plant. You can purify your DMT by doing an A/B extraction, or dissolve your product in hot Hexane and allow it to cool in the freezer to precipitate the pure freebase DMT crystals.

I repeat, 15-20mg of pure baselibre DMT is enough to take off to hyperspace. In that case, the best method is an E-CIG in which you can control the power and temperature of vaporization.

DocLad
That or they have a higher tolerance to tripping on DMT than most... ?

Yea nothing off 40mg seems odd.. Unless you trip far too often having a high tolerance in conjunction with poor technique.

GVG (glass vapor genie) is the only way to go for getting the cleanest hits with the least waste. I'd agree it takes about 20mg of high purity DMT in the GVG to go off pretty good.

With that said sometimes I still prefer my tried and true old method of filling a one hitter with a lil bud, fill in with some DMT then top off with a lil more bud. Take down in one to two hits, don't touch the flame to it just hold it far enough away to ignite the cannabis from the heat then pull away and let the burning cannabis do the work of vaporizing.

I'd say it could be a bit impure too, the yellow tinge and smell indicate impurities more often than not from mimosa. Pure DMT is most often white (but there is a yellow polymorph..) and crystalline with zero smell. With that said some people believe the yellow impure DMT is more potent, why that is we don't know. Some theorize maybe allowing for better vaporization.

-GC

G_Chem, I remember you said you actually have some synthesized pure DMT, I've never seen one like that, although I'm sure its quite easy to synth it.

Every extraction of mine yields pure snow white crystals that after time and oxidation would take place, turn into yellowish-amber sticky substance. Even storing in the airtight container in the freezer makes the snow white DMT turn into yellowish powder for me, even after subsequent recrystallizations so I'm not sure if there are any impurities in there besides NMT maybe.

Also, recently I freebased a good amount of MET and it smells very similar to my DMT when freebased, dont know what to say to that...
By the way, made some very nice MET changa for the first time and really enjoying it now!.. %)