• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ketamine and Urination ( long term users)

Heyzeus

Greenlighter
Hi

Apologies if this is in the wrong section

People who have used ketamine daily/weekly have you notice a difference in the strength of your urine stream?

Could this be a symptom of ketamine use? or is it more urgency and bladder pain that people experience?

Thanks
Zeus

Hi

The reduced flow of urine is usually caused by inflammation of the prostate. Does it happen to you in the morning or throughout the day?
I understand that the bladder problems related to ketamine are manifested by the need to urinate many times and pain, I guess as a result of some type of urinary infection.

DocLad

yes its bladder damage from ketamine, stop now.

theres alot of things it could be, prostate, infection, muscle/nerve issues...but if you're doing k its a good chance you are doing permanent damage. This happen to me and i still don't have a strong stream after months and pain even seomtimes

Last edited:
There are countless reports of bladder damage, sometimes permanent, from ketamine abuse. Some people are more susceptible than others. You should quit using ketamine, or if you still use it, it should be a once every long while thing. If you're starting to get difficulties now, they will only grow worse with time and some people report the problems never really going away.

Is Ketamine worth destroying your bladder and having to catheterize yourself all day, every day, for the rest of your life? Sounds dramatic? It has happened to many a long-term K user. Even MXE was destructive for some in similar ways, though apparently not quite as bad. Think about it...

It's been a couple years since I ceased daily dissociative use and my bladder is back to normal. Once my binging ends, after about 8-18 months I slowly but surely return to normal urination habits, no strange sensations, no urgency/frequency issues, and totally forget I ever worried about my bladder in the first place. Not saying permanent damage can't happen, but I've gone on dissociative binges that most people would never believe (extreme doses and frequency) and, at least so far, my bladder always heals. Takes a long time though. Just my personal experience. As always, practice harm reduction any way you can.