• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Will be able to possess unlimited amount of weed at home (Canada)

Thomas Davie

Moderator: CD
Staff member
There will be no federal restriction on the amount of cannabis you can possess in your home, so if you wanted to buy 30 grams at the store, stash it at home, and then go back to the store for another 30 grams, that would be legal as far as the Criminal Code is concerned. (An important note here: Quebec is planning a 150-gram limit on cannabis possession in non-public places ? i.e. private homes ? but it's the only province to do so.)

Tom

This is a good thing.

It's nice to see the occasional bit of positive legislation from our government. I try not to get too happy because I've watched the way other governments give their people hope then smash it all before it becomes real.

It seems there is always a fearful rule maker ready to change a law for economic incentive at the last minute, I know we have some in Canada because edibles are still being treated like we are all Maureen Dowd.

I try to make certain my MP is aware of positive cannabis use often, slowly education is winning.

Salutations,

In all honesty, even 150 g of Trudeau's mari-caca is ZERO comfort to me!

Simple because there's only 1 way to garanty that this ain't tained with BANNED pesticides after LPs discussed its use with S.-C. secretly contemplative, as this already happened before and now Hydropothecary invests into a potentially lucrative association with some micro-propagation industrial meant to support a supply of "clean" starter plants, or seeds, whatever. Go wonder, once the hi-tec "white room" is paid, euh... Why not go full GMO, for example? Give governments the "Bio-Markers" they require to enforce an artificial binary system divided between "medical" and "criminal", soon "recreative" - though still maintining this most puzzling aberration i guess:

Animation_for_2-to-1_THC_vs_CBD_Ratio.gif

I mean, just look at the void near the 2:1 zone that's actually flashing, euh... Then tell me it's no result of decades-long bigot anti-cannabic prohibitionism.

With that dealt with the next thing i want to read is that the Liberal government did everything in its power to correct this socio-toxic situation without further delay, to preserve as much of the statistically-lost children of planet Itnoc as possible! M'well...

8)

Here's where we need to look for our noble molecules in an inclusive pro-cannabic future, using seduction instead of prohibitionism please:

Trichome secretory glands correspond to a distinct location of our sacred plant where all the googies conveniently accumulate during their genesis, which is equivalent to "filtration" on a molecular basis. Is there any way to produce safe "bio" of reliable/trusty purity other than being able to monitor it through a microscope at home by ourselves?? Just like responsible adults...

If so be advised that in Quebec this option got denied by Lucie "Nez Rouge" Charlebois; when it's OKay for SPVM-GTi POLICE to KILL over 8 oz belonging to someone else then why bother with pesticides and GMOs, after all?!...

:|

The name of their game is VILIFICATION, that's why those who pretend protecting our Canuck youth actually delay the appearance of safer alternative breeds with rare THC:CBD ratios ranging around 2:1, 3:1 or even 4:1 perhaps. Go figure. My bet is that his would affect the statistics positively and they wouldn't like that neither: cannabis "banalisation" ain't an option, as the "expert$"/"speciali$ts" already warned long ago.

Justin Trudeau having any sympathy for "stoner$"/"droye$" is a myth. Which is one good reason why mass-media now attacks social networks pretending to shield us against "Fake News" (...), though TrudeauMania is the worse prototype of all... It was wrong to put cannabis on a schedule besides arsenic and cyanure and if so then this invalidates the rest, no need for a complex predatory "legaleezation" that spares everyone who makes a dime on it. Believe me, Danna Larsen was making an understatement when he wrote that our politic institutions need to address public excuses to us - and i add consequent compensation besides a few sacred symbols, like respect for everyone and the family core, for example.

mad.gif

Instead a bigot just needs to complain against "secondary" smoke, no matter if i actually happen to be a micro-dosing vaporist... Landlords and multi-unit admins already ask to change renting contracts retro-actively, mayors too are after their "fair" share. They're all alligned to beg on late TV news and all this time i recognize no signs of genuine respect and LOVE. M'well, recently senator Jean Lapointe who signed the Narconon 3-R banner (with his son Jean-Marie) just received money for his "re-hab" center, not for the scientology church, i hope... So much for love anyway!

So...

What good is it to be given the charitable Liberal authorisation - and incidental privilege (...), to order their corporate "shit" directly on-line. Credit or debit payment, they don't care as long as we're feeding a massive data-bank with personal/sensitive details, only to learn a while later that space "pirates" have stolen the lists, etc., etc... Why not also abuse us using all orifices?!

Hence, briefly put i'd simply comment that's little comfort, really. Previously a consumer faced black market having police threaths in mind, now politicians plan to replace such black market while boosting all previous forms abuse, forcing us to buy and never see nor touch their THC-centric pesticide-laced (soon GMO) "shit" that's going to be sold at stratospheric mafia prices + overtaxation, for example.

Good day, have fun!! =D

Last edited:
Egzoset; you do speak words of truth. That's one of the reasons I'm switching from corporate Cannabis to a legal home grow (although some doctors now wish to eliminate medical access).

But growing under ACMPR means a mandatory police inspection of my house - which I do not want. So yeah, legalization is screwing us no matter what :(

Tom

What I really want is a You-grow option somewhere just out of city limits where I can rent space like a brew-your-own-beer or wine store. Collect all the various people who don't want a police inspection of their home and make it a co-op. Hire real security and put in an amazing kitchen so we can do our own edibles on site....

Salutations Thomas Davie,
Salutations YourBaker,

Egzoset; you do speak words of truth.

History's cruel irony is that i discovered vaporism kind of late and now that i finally got a proper consumption tool & ritual the chances are that home-growing our own "bio" is about to get criminalized even further.

It appears our misguided institutions may never stop being socio-toxic until a country-wide referendum occurs, on the basis of 1 man = 1 vote.

:|

...make it a co-op.

Better that than being coerced to tolerate monopolies in favour of LPs; i'd imagine renting a space with my favourite seedling showing its progress for all to see via an IP-camera network! :)

Instead e-Cig/vapo resellers are forced to cover their already dull windows, like it's a disease to seek "Harm Reduction" alternatives.

...I'm switching from corporate Cannabis to a legal home grow (although some doctors now wish to eliminate medical access).

Search for those 2 gurus to get the picture where "science" came from in Canada/Quebec, after Trudeau was elected:

Such crap should clarify some of the nonsense, about our "elites" feeling justified to aim in the wrong/opposite direction.

...growing under ACMPR means a mandatory police inspection of my house - which I do not want.

Legal or not Hydro-Quebec has the option to help identify locations associated to 12/12 power patterns at any time they shall find convenient, which is yet another intrusion of a predatory group at the expense of another. The puppet's strings need to be cut and that's the United Nations serving bigots outside population-based democracies; so why not at the 62th session of the Commission on Narcotic Drugs coming in 2019?... But we both understood there are no politicians willing to promise just that and this is why cannabis remains on a schedule in support of their bipolar "MEDICAL" creature holding suffering patients captive though still expected to pay taxes, complaining that cannabis is no patentable monomolecule medication.

:(

Screwed up indeed, actually i bet the day ain't too far when we're finally told about the benefit$ of anal CBD plugs delivering "legal" GMO "Bio-markers" that turn people fluorescent under a UV light.

Imagine the worse, the brave warriors could happen to keep a few surprizes for the end: UN's 2030 "agenda" for starters...

Link all the places where they won't go and then a pattern starts to emerge: never-ending vilification.

...put in an amazing kitchen so we can do our own edibles on site...

In Quebec we'll be lucky if it's allowed to smoke "outdoors" in one of those locations:

Cabine_Bell.gif

With IP-cameras all around, watching us in real-time. Go wonder!

Good day, have fun!! =D

Last edited:
Never trust the government! Especially where MJ is concerned. The way Trudeau has set it up, ANY province in Canada has the right to override Federal legislation. For example, MJ Cannabis lovers in Manitoba where rejoicing Trudeau's new law that every home in Canada was allowed to grow 4 plants for personal use this coming July until the Premier decided a few months ago to make that illegal again! With only 4 plants a guy could accumulate an unlimited amount of WEED! Not anymore in Manitoba!

I got my growing license years ago when weed was still HIGHLY ILLEGAL for medicinal reasons. I had Leukemia and the CBD's in my weed eventually cured it. Although my doctor had to sign a shit load of forms to help me grow legal, she herself would never accept MJ cured it! So be it. Now I'm legally producing Medical Marijuana for my local dispensaries. But my main grow is still literally UNDERGROUND legally and physically because its in an old abandoned mine right next door to me but is secret and NOT LICENSED! My illegal operation is still WAY bigger than my legal one!

I make my own power with a diesel generator I run with Bio-diesel I make from unlimited used veggie oil from my friends who own the Chinese resturant in town.

My pure water comes direct from a spring inside the mine!

I couldn't have got so big in secret though, without my automated trimmers. I couldn't trust hand-trimmers wouldn't rat me out so I'm a family run "biness". But these complex expensive automated bladed trimmers let me down with breakdowns.. Then I found Tom's Tumble Trimmer. It's a dry trimmer and can trim just as fast and just as much as all my old bladed machines ever could WITHOUT ANY BREAKDOWNS and no maintenance!

So never trust the government no matter what country you live in Brothers and Sisters! I trust no one except my family and my amazing TTT's!

Cant wait for my growing permit, great to hear! It's gonna smell like a skunk grenade muhaaa