• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin What type of Heroin is Afghan? #3 or #4? and whats the differences between the 2?

Chris42393

Bluelighter
Hello everyone! Ill be buying some Heroin that is suppose to be from Afghanistan. Is it #3 or #4? And whats the difference between the two? I seen a post on here about the differences between 1, 2, 3, & 4. But the answers were mixed...

Thanks,
Chris

You'd have to ask your dealer that, the geographical location of the heroin production is not related to whether it's #3 (insoluble freebase for smoking) or #4 (soluble HCl salt).

Be careful and always do very small tests doses, fentanyl is a very common cut in heroin nowadays, as little as 2mg can be lethal to a naive user.

Thank you for the reply! So with #4, I do not need a acid to dissolve it? Since its soluble? I plan to use sterile normal saline 0.9% to help dissolve the H, for IV use.

Awesome! Good to hear! Do you still need to heat the Heroin to dissolve it fully? Or just mix the 2 together and thats it?

Thanks for the reply :)

Correct me if I'm wrong (I'm in the U.S., so could be different), but it should dissolve very well just in water, all the heat does for #4 is allow the cuts to dissolve as well.

Correct me if I'm wrong (I'm in the U.S., so could be different), but it should dissolve very well just in water, all the heat does for #4 is allow the cuts to dissolve as well.

Okay cool! Im getting my H from a very "reputable" dealer. Who does not cut his H with anything. No fent, or any other "fillers". Obviously, ill still be careful as possible. I have have 8mg of Narcan just in case. (If i even suspect that im ODing, ill simply give myself a quick IM shot in the leg)

Alot of it is cut at the source these days man, so be careful. I would recommend having someone you trust there with you, speaking from experience, you'll never realize you're OD'ing, you just nod off and then wake up in the hospital, or not at all.

Just bought some test strips that test for:

Fentanyl

Butyryl-fentanyl
Acetyl-fentanyl
3-Methylfentanyl
Carfentanil
Thiofentanyl
Furanylfentanyl
4-Flourofentanyl
Flouroisobutyryfentanyl
Sufentanil

So hopefully those will help!

That is indeed a pretty good safety precaution, as I said a trip sitter is advisable regardless.