• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Which downer to take after Meth (GHB, Oxy or Quaaludes) ?

TheCuriousOne

Bluelighter
So,I got a little bump of Crystal (40mg) left which I've been saving for a special occasion (sex)
and I'm thinking which downer I should take afterwards to take the edge off (the comedown) and to feel really euphoric?

First of all timing and dosage is important
and whether I could combine some of these downers in very small quantities to enhance sedation and euphoria, maybe?

I've got GHB, an Oxy 80 (probably ER) and some Quaaludes left.

GHB, definitely ghb, goes very well with speed. They go hand in hand.

Start with a small amount..

I've build up somewhat of a GHB tolerance, and I need 3 to 4g for light effects.

I've thought about doing Quaaludes (Methaqualone) because supposedly they are also aphrodisiac (I only tried it once and was alone at the time). Can any experienced users confirm this?

GHB is also kind of fiendish and doesn't last long.

Also is there a light combination possible that's a safe and euphoric synergy?

Last edited:
To be safest of all, in this order a) anti-psychotics b) benzo's c) alcohol

Most effective most fun but also most dangerous in this order a b d c f e g h i (level of how dangerous): a) nr 4 heroin b) nr 3 heroin c) morphine d) ghb e) vicodin f) oxynorm g)oxycodone h) o-dsmt i) kratom red vein bali 20x

ps: if you have quaalude pills they are 100% sure totally fake, when giving the effects you would expect it's a very very very well made rc (due to heroin can't remember the name and scrolling through the web pages of the two rc shops legal in my country but given up as to hard to do plus typing this out while nodding off, in rare cases the active component in powder form best smoked namely methaqualone could be in some rare cases the real deal... However, the first hours they act or it acts as a major stim among other things so not gonna help the comedown any time soon, on the contrary...

To be safest of all, in this order a) anti-psychotics b) benzo's c) alcohol

Most effective most fun but also most dangerous in this order a b d c f e g h i (level of how dangerous): a) nr 4 heroin b) nr 3 heroin c) morphine d) ghb e) vicodin f) oxynorm g)oxycodone h) o-dsmt i) kratom red vein bali 20x

ps: if you have quaalude pills they are 100% sure totally fake, when giving the effects you would expect it's a very very very well made rc (due to heroin can't remember the name and scrolling through the web pages of the two rc shops legal in my country but given up as to hard to do plus typing this out while nodding off, in rare cases the active component in powder form best smoked namely methaqualone could be in some rare cases the real deal... However, the first hours they act or it acts as a major stim among other things so not gonna help the comedown any time soon, on the contrary...

I wouldn't be so sure. You can order real ones from south africa. I did that a few years ago.

We don't typically like threads that concern nothing more than a person's own recreational experience, but it sounds like you might be rather naive to these drugs. First of all, I don't know how you have Methaqualone (Quaalude), but such is a tale to tell at a later time.

I would not combine any of these downers. Pick one, administer it during the comedown. Also, enjoy your ferocious, austere sex.

So,I got a little bump of Crystal (40mg) left which I've been saving for a special occasion (sex)
and I'm thinking which downer I should take afterwards to take the edge off (the comedown) and to feel really euphoric?

First of all timing and dosage is important
and whether I could combine some of these downers in very small quantities to enhance sedation and euphoria, maybe?

I've got GHB, an Oxy 80 (probably ER) and some Quaaludes left.
[/QUOTE

The GHB is just gonna knock you out. Unless you wanna waste the euphoria of the Oxy or the Ludes. Ludes are very hard to find in America.

Quetiapine ought to be the sacrament for tweakers