• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Best goodies (Doggie Bag) for Fentanyl W/D

EastCoast

Bluelighter
Thank goodness the fent w/d is short lived 48-72 hours
been on fent since the amputation (2month total) first IV to patches , patches for about 3-4 weeks

Well I?m about to start going thru it in about 12-24 hours from now since today is my last day of my patch matter of fact it technically should be taken off now well she wined me down quick with just 2 12.5 ug doses patches after taking the 25 Mylan brand

well my goodies she gave me are

1)clonidine patches .1mg/day (every 7 days) but I?m switching the one I just put on with another in about 36 hours

2) 2 bottles of gabapantin 400mg pills now I already have that for my phantom leg pain but she overridesd the system somehow since I?m already on max dose 3600 mg/day and gave me another 2 bottles , so I have a lot of gaba, now at formal detoxes I have used gaba before and found no success but I know it?s raved about on many threads etc.. this is the first time I?ll have high doses, I?m use to stones giving u like 600mg-800mg a day . So maybe that?s why.. idk

now what hat I just got on my own that was from my other doc was

3) kolonopin 60 1mg pills but at this point there is 50 which I obviously won?t ever have to do

and well my own self has

one bag of fruity loops edibles thc 200mg / CBD 25 mg
And I know u say kratom won?t help but I beg to differ (especially I get from great rest online vendor mmm) it greatly helped in just a 1-2 month heroin binge in the past and I know fentanyl is worst but more short lived

personally I feel like the kolonopin with edibles and kratom will help greatly, screw it, I guess it all will help !

and is it true the PAWS are bare min compared to coming off other opiates?

....I?m also wondering about getting Imodium today for a first time go with this withdraw thing before serving I had a long addiction on and off an never gave Imodium a shot I just think the thought of clogging urself with stool harderning pills is a mess but I think my dogggie bag of goodies should really do the trick..

So so you guys think I got a good kit for 3 days of hell ?

Sorry to hear about your accident and amputation.

I don't have any experience with fentanyl, but it sounds like you have all the best comfort meds to help you through WD.

I will say though, if you do take loperamide/immodium, don't go down the path of "megadosing" the stuff. It's really dangerous in high doses - can cause heart arrythmia and dependence in its own right.
If you do take it, keep within recommended doses.

Have you had an opioid or opiate habit before?