• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Volume of water for CWE ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inc3pti0n

Bluelighter
Okay so i have a generic box of 32 tablets containing 8mg codeine 500mg paracetamol. What volume of water should i be using to this amount of tablets ? May seem like a dumb question but i dont know weather im using too much or too less, currently im using just over half a pint to 32 tablets to dissolve and then filter.

I think you're using more than you need to. When i used to do CWEs, i would use very little water - maybe a mouthful or two.

It filters quicker, the less you use - and is probably less likely to overload or break filters, depending on what you're using.

I think you're using more than you need to. When i used to do CWEs, i would use very little water - maybe a mouthful or two.

It filters quicker, the less you use - and is probably less likely to overload or break filters, depending on what you're using.

Well i do have a few more boxes, trial and error i guess. Im just awaiting my current mix to slightly freeze and do the filtering.. However with the next box of 32 how much in ml or whatever would you suggest to use to all 32 ?

It really depends on your tolerance - i wouldn't want to hazard a guess, but if you get good effects off less than 32 pills, i'd recommend sticking with that.
The more you use, the higher your tolerance, the less the effects are likely to be - diminishing returns.

I don't know if there is a saturation point with codeine in water, but i'm pretty sure ~256mg of codeine should dissolve easily in, say, 50mL of cold water.

It really depends on your tolerance - i wouldn't want to hazard a guess, but if you get good effects off less than 32 pills, i'd recommend sticking with that.
The more you use, the higher your tolerance, the less the effects are likely to be - diminishing returns.

I don't know if there is a saturation point with codeine in water, but i'm pretty sure ~256mg of codeine should dissolve easily in, say, 50mL of cold water.

I have been boiling the kettle letting it cool for 5 mins then dissolving the tablets that way until its luke warm then popping in the freezer that is correct isnt it ? But on this next go i will use 50ml of water.

Have you tried it with room temp water? If the pills will dissolve without heating the water, i tend to think that's better (safer) as it's less likely to dissolve any of the paracetamol.

Have you tried it with room temp water? If the pills will dissolve without heating the water, i tend to think that's better (safer) as it's less likely to dissolve any of the paracetamol.

Nope havent tried that, havent been doing it long to be honest. I went off a guy who told me his method and had been doing it for his girlfriend whos alergic to paracetamol for years so assumed it was one of best ways. Would have assumed room temp would take a long time.

I always did it with room temp water, and most brands of codeine/paracetamol pills over here in australia dissolved no problem.
I actually found that room temp and not touching or agitating them, they'd just crumble into the solution in 5-10 minutes.

It filters quicker of you only pour a bit at a time the trick is to not get the filters clogged.

After a couple of try’s I have actually noticed that clogging up and I do pour bits at a time so it’s littlerally dropping filtering through.

If you use to little water it clogs and I lose about 30% of codeine at least plus some tablets are slightly tampered with so a cwe takes a little longer u just gotta have patience which is easy for me because I got my prescription codeine as well hehe

About 1ml to 1.5ml per 325mg pill works good.

Sorry but to me that doesn’t make sense, I’m from the uk. The tablets are 600mg paracetamol/8mg codeine I just need to know how much water in millilitres I need to use to 33 tablets for CWE. Around 200-300millilitres is what I’m currently using.

If you use to little water it clogs and I lose about 30% of codeine at least plus some tablets are slightly tampered with so a cwe takes a little longer u just gotta have patience which is easy for me because I got my prescription codeine as well hehe

I can only get the 500/30mg co codamol prescription only, not just pure codeine tablets ��. Lucky you haha

Sorry but to me that doesn’t make sense, I’m from the uk. The tablets are 600mg paracetamol/8mg codeine I just need to know how much water in millilitres I need to use to 33 tablets for CWE. Around 200-300millilitres is what I’m currently using.
200 ml should be good for most but their is one brand that seems to swell when dissolved its still easy to filter 100% if ur a pro with these brands I would use an extra 50-100 ml because you actually have to use more water with these brands or lots of the water gets sucked up by the extra paste they produce easy to swallow shape tablets work best less fillers.

I have been boiling the kettle letting it cool for 5 mins then dissolving the tablets that way until its luke warm then popping in the freezer that is correct isnt it ? But on this next go i will use 50ml of water.
I dunno wot tablets you are dissolving but you should use at least 150 ml of water and add another 50 ml to rinse the filter before squeezing and removing it, using 50 ml of water is stupid and pointless u spill just a little 10 ml and uve lost a good 60 mg codeine and another reason it's stupid at least if ur using the tablets I am some tablets absorb the water like a sponge and you will end up with not even 15 mls getting through and the rest trapped in the apap filter I've been doing this for a long time, my extractions are always crystal clear and look the same as normal drinking water it's a lot better using a little to much water than using to little I used to use no more 50 ml to dissolve 17000+ mgs of apap and 256 + mg codeine all I can say is if you do that don't expect to get 100% out of your cwe

Any newbies want anymore advice I have posted dozens of tips to do the cwe properly and I keep it simple just look through my post history I hope I can help you get the most out of ur cwes have a nice day or evening ?

Status
Not open for further replies.