Cranked out neighbourhood getting worse

DankMemes420

Greenlighter
Hi all, I have a strange problem that might seem odd, but it's relevant to the 'dark side' of recreational drug use...

Over the years a bunch of loser deadbeats have moved in near me... It was TOLERANT at first, but it's almost unberable now.

The main freaks are related to each other, and shout around in the back gardens. It's shit to live next to it.
fortunately, another neighbour hates the freaks as well and keeps making loud construction noise 24/7. I don't hate these types of noises, but amphetamine freaks on comedowns will do so! >:)

To add fuel on the fire, we got robbed. TWICE. Our tools were taken from our van. Cunt waited a good month before hitting us up again

We're on the lookout to swap, and we know a local friend who wants to swap. So we may be gone by July-August time. :)

I'm glad i'm moving out of my shitty neighbourhood soon, or at least my family are sensible enough to finally consider the move for real this time...

I heed a warning to other users that if you're living near toxic people or have toxic friends please abandon them.
Don't get into several close calls or bad scenarios to learn to ditch someone toxic.

Please mind my french, this is a problem i've been dealing with for a good year so far. That's when more idiots moved in nearby, making me give up on staying put.