• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Micron filter question

TrippyZebra

Bluelighter
I have a 10ml luer lock syringe with 0.2um micron filters. I am wondering if 1ml of water will be enough liquid to effectively filter oxy or heroin. I know heroin turns into morphine if it's in water too long so I can't let that happen. Can I use a luer lock needle and shoot more than 1ml of water or is that too much liquid? I have oxy 10mg pills no apap can I filter it and evaporate the liquid so I'm left with the residue for shooting or would it be smokeable?

You can filter small amounts of water, just make sure you wet the micron filter first, so it wont absorb as much solution.
I'mnof sure if hearing oxy in solution would degrade or in any way damage oxy...but 1 mL is plenty, you can use way less :)

Thanks for the quick response I just wasn't sure there's not much info I could find and 1ml seemed like not enough would get through the 10ml syringe. Are you sure? I don't want any to be wasted and it seems like some would get stuck between the plunger and the tip of the filter

So I should submerge the filter in water before using it to keep any of the substance from being trapped inside it?