• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Foods or medicine that help curve cravings?

Chris42393

Bluelighter
Hello, im taking a break from opiates for awhile to get my tolerance down. I can handle any other WD symptom other than the cravings. Opiates are literally on my mind from the time i wake up, to the time i go to sleep. They keep calling my name... Are there any OTC medicines or food that can help with that? Other than kratom

Last edited:
Idk about OTC medication, but clonodine would help. Depending what state you?re in cannabis and CBD help. As for OTC, doxilamine succcinate in small doses may help, definitely for bed time helps. Try 5-HTP and excercise so your heart rate goes above 140 for at least 20-30+ minutes and you?ll get a ?runners high? aka dopamine reward which really helps and if you smoke cannabis right after it?s a double whammy. If you?re freaking out with cravings benzos will help but are addicting so you decide.
Perhaps loperamide in medium doses but I?ve never tried and I wouldn?t condone according to the threads I?ve read.

Last but not least, kratom, but I don?t know what strain helps opiates withdrawals and cravings, I?ve asked on many threads maybe someone can answer here.
That?s all I know I hope it helps somehow.
Oh and go to the pool or jacuzzi/epsom salt bath that helps

Thanks for the reply brotha, ill check clonidine out as well as CBD. I bought some from the Stanley Brothers (who were big for helping that girl with seizures), but lost it lol guess ill have to buy some more! Unfortunately i cant smoke weed because of drug testing :/

Loperamide actually did wonders for my RLS last time. I work in the medical field, ill talk to one of the ER doctors about a prescription for the clonidine.

Thanks again!

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply brotha, ill check clonidine out as well as CBD. I bought some from the Stanley Brothers (who were big for helping that girl with seizures), but lost it lol guess ill have to buy some more! Unfortunately i cant some weed because of drug testing :/

Loperamide actually did wonders for my RLS last time. I work in the medical field, ill talk to one of the ER doctors about a prescription for the clonidine.

Thanks again!

For fight the anxiety of craving you can take mulungu. Mulungu is a tree from Amazonas and with it you can do a decoction for drink. Mulungu is sedative, narcotic and mood booster. You must use 10 grams for a person. Mulungu is among the most powerful natural sedatives and Christian Ratsch in his book says "mulungu contains some kind of opiate". You can buy mulungu online easy and cheap