• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

hopefully to talk with others more like myself

michellelavergne

Greenlighter
Hi I am a mother of 4 all boys. Three already in their 20's and very educated, my 4th child is 11 and is very intelligent and down to earth. I am married to a wonderful understanding man of 15 years. When I started looking into why I fell asleep after smoking meth, I really started to do read alot. I came upon this site 2 years ago and just read the difference of what crystal could be made out of and what to stay away from. Without having a doctor by my side I decided to do the experiment on my own without my family knowing I was smoking.

During the first month of me smoking, my husband and my children kept asking me, why are you always so nice and your not yelling at us anymore. I didn't say anything at first except do you like how I am now. Of course they all said yes. I finally got the nerve to sit my husband down and explain why, I had been in such a good mood and how I was sleeping at night. Mind you my husband had never done drugs before so I was scared as hell. I was taking serequal and taking up to 1200 mg a night to fall asleep prior to me smoking but I would still stay up 3 and 4 nights a week. I couldn't eat because I couldn't digest any food, my kidneys were always bothering me, my heart rate would sky rocket and constant infections, I was 42 years old, stopped having periods already for about 2 years.

Everyone used to ask me if I was on drugs and I wasn't. However after being introduced to crystal meth, ALL of these things stopped. My husband and my older boys were shocked that I started smoking meth, however they were happy for me. I have always been high strung, I have always had a issue with sleeping and staying up for days pretty much my whole life. I was able to get myself off of serequal and sleep and eat, my heart stopped racing and my body (besides the periods) were normal. My doctor at the time, never could figure out why my white cell counts were so high all the time, and why the constant infections. While smoking meth, my white cell count came back into the normal range and I felt good again. I didn't have an abundant of energy, it actually calmed me down. I continued to smoke with not just my husbands okay but my friends and my kids were also okay with it (no none of them smoke ). However, I had to get myself off because I needed to find out why it was helping me so much, and then I started going to a new doctor who won't do anything for me but I asked for a new blood test and of course the test came back with my white cell counts being abnormally high again, with no reason why. My husband wants me to smoke, I am not irresponsible, I normally only needed 2-3 hits a day and one to go to bed at night.

I literally fall asleep right after smoking most of the time. I can't smoke weed because I high-per ventilate and sweat like crazy and have been hospitalized for being allergic to the THC. Now I am back on serequal an taking 400 mg pills and taking anywhere from 3-6 pills at night just to sleep without any meth. Plus it is illegal, my doctor told me she will not prescribe it but it can be prescribed. A friend of mine told me she knows of 2 people that smoke a man and a woman, the woman uses it because of her cancer and the man uses it because a truck fell on his face and that is the only way he can see is if he smokes. But they are the same as me, we go to sleep. I know it may seem strange that family and friends can be okay with someone smoking meth but they see how I am and I don't abuse it.

How do people like me stand up and fight for our rights because of what happens to others that is not so positive. I am very aware of the dangers Ive seen bad and I have tasted shit, so I am very picky on what I smoke. I would like someone in this forum to hopefully point me in the right direction to a doctor who actually believes that meth can help some people and do test on me or something cause I dont want to break the law, I just want to be healthy again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Michelle, welcome to Bluelight.

I hope you don't mind that I broke your post into paragraphs, it was a bit had to read and I wanted to encourage folks to read it through and possibly comment. This is New Member Introduction, so it may not get to the right "eyes" here, so if no one responds I suggest that you might want to start a thread in Other Drugs.