• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kratom strength in relative to opiates question

Ghost1907

Greenlighter
I've been taking red bali for a few weeks now but a few days ago I got prescribed some hydrocodone for a pretty painful foot problem. The problem is the hydrocodone didn't do a damn thing for pain relief. Even in dosses up to 40mg. I don't really take Kratom to get high but rather it's pain relief on my back.

Is 7-Hydroxymitragynine that much stronger than hydrocodone?

It could be that your genetics are hit harder by kratom than hydro.

It could be that your genetics are hit harder by kratom than hydro.

Could be but hydrocodone used to get me pretty stoned years ago. The kratom is definitely hitting my opioid receptors pretty hard compared to the hydros.

I sorta of believe kratom might include partial agonists, because I haven’t been able to get where I normally would be able to get using hydrocodone directly following kratom in the same day.

7HO is about the same in terms of potency and effects mg for mg as oxycodone IME, but with a ceiling of about 21mg. That’s just my body though, everyone is a little different.

But yes, I’d say 7HO probably more potent and has more significant effects than hydrocodone, but only up to about 20mg. I would prefer the effects of hydrocodone though.

I've been taking red bali for a few weeks now but a few days ago I got prescribed some hydrocodone for a pretty painful foot problem. The problem is the hydrocodone didn't do a damn thing for pain relief. Even in dosses up to 40mg. I don't really take Kratom to get high but rather it's pain relief on my back.

Is 7-Hydroxymitragynine that much stronger than hydrocodone?

In my experience; yes.

un-fucking believable!
I just took about 120mg of codeine and it did more than the 40mg hydrocodone.

un-fucking believable!
I just took about 120mg of codeine and it did more than the 40mg hydrocodone.
I think this thread has opened a portal to a Netherworld where drugs start working in strange ways.

I was blown away the other day. I have some Red Borneo (7.5mg) and it was actually stronger then my 40mg hydrocodone dose. It felt exactly like a opiate. I tried a few strains Red Bali, Gold Bali and Red Thai. They were good, but the Borneo is now my "strain of choice". Im going to try to Red MD on my next order.